Post-Game Talk: Well... Pens vs. Isles

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Crosby bounced a goal off of his leg.

But really, Megna if he can ever get smarter, is a present for Crosby player. Speed, goes to the net, has hands and has a shot, and he's a RHS. He also seems to be doing something that annoys other teams and isn't a midget. :laugh:

Agreed. I hope he improves at reading plays better, but I love his skillset.

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh

But really, Megna if he can ever get smarter, is a present for Crosby player. Speed, goes to the net, has hands and has a shot, and he's a RHS. He also seems to be doing something that annoys other teams and isn't a midget. :laugh:

So like a mini Hornqvist?

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So like a mini Hornqvist?

In the willingness and instinct to go the net sense, but Hornqvist is better around the net while Megna's skating completely blows Hornqvist's away and from what I've seen Megna has better hands. I think Megna might be physically bigger, actually.

I love Megna's physical tools, I really do. Develop a better hockey IQ, Megna. :rant:

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
I guess I was thinking of, they're both right handed and like to go to the net. But good points about their differences.

Regardless I think Megna, with more experience, would be great on Crosby's line.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch

Oh I agree but there isn't much to base that opinion on ATM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad