Post-Game Talk: Well at least last few minutes was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go4soda

Dec 15, 2015
He actually threatened some *****ebag in his facebook goalie group because he was bullying people, Scott Wheeler then took it upon himself to report sparks to the Leafs and got him suspended
I think some idiot was bullying a handicapped person on fb.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
That was a stinky effort. When they play passive and soft they are really really bad. Seems the gap between the best and worst this team offers is pretty large... that is unfortunate.

I appreciated that there was at least some push back in the third. Frustrating to watch as a fan though... A loss like that is not on any one player; most definitely a team effort.

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
We need some more Babcock players not Dubas players, I love that the only 3 guys: Hyman, Kadri and Hainsey stuck up for the team after the whole team got called out by media for zero response on Mathews getting destroyed. We need a few more guys like that. I dont blame at all the guys that are scared to fight or play physical against the bruins but Dubas needs a few more guys that can handle that.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
I ****ing made it up because it's ridiculous should I put a ****ing a sarcasm emoticon on it next time?

Yes you *%*$&%* should have you *%&$&* of *$$**.

I wanted to make my post seem as intimidating as yours so I added a bunch of "swear words" hidden in weird signs.... (I'd swear but I don't want an infraction). Please let me know if I was able to succeed in intimidating you.

AllHeartNoSkill

Nov 23, 2008
We need some more Babcock players not Dubas players, I love that the only 3 guys: Hyman, Kadri and Hainsey stuck up for the team after the whole team got called out by media for zero response on Mathews getting destroyed. We need a few more guys like that. I dont blame at all the guys that are scared to fight or play physical against the bruins but Dubas needs a few more guys that can handle that.

I would be interested to hear Shanahan’s candid opinion on this roster. Does he approve? Because this team would benefit from a player just like he was. It’s certainly at odds with what they built.

Reactions: ACC1224 and frog

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Fail post.
Wow Matt Martin is terrible.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
60% of their starting lineup is injured

Ok so lets add salt to this burn. A 40% Bruins Team PLAYS better hockey
Than a 100% Leafs team.

How was my post F..ing nonsense lol

My original post was and still is true in premise :

Leafs need to play better hockey. Period.
Not add a goon and Voila - Problems solved

Bruins system utilizes players very good.
Im starting to question ours vs other Speedy and scoring talented teams.

On to the next.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
If goalie doesn’t play stellar and opposition isn’t dead .....it’s what it is.

Alamo Leafer

Help end animal cruelty
Sep 12, 2018
Gatineau, QC
Jesus lol, the guy is a plug and barely even stepped up for others on the team when he was with us.

A loss like this was bound to happen, which hopefully is a good thing

It's not the first game we've been pushed around with no fear of repercussion, and I am not overreacting based on tonight's game alone, it's actually the first time I bring this up.

Sorry I don't see where you get the idea that he barely stepped up for others! Plus, most nights he didn't have to, his presence alone was a deterrent.

As far a as the plug comment, well that's your, and I am sure many others' opinion, but not all, plus, do you think this team is plugless right now?

And don't call me Jesus ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad