Post-Game Talk: Well at least last few minutes was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyMad68

Oct 14, 2017
Na. I am liking Kiwi's idea of you guys invading us. Us Kiwis will get just get drunk watching hockey at the first pub we come to and be easily run out of Canada.
If you guys invade us I will happily roll over for a lifetime supply of Leaf tickets, Canadian whiskey, moose and stone sheep meat.

I invaded you guys back in 2001. A very cool country indeed. When I was there one your army jeeps was stolen. My wife said New Zealand reminds her of a mini-Canada.

Cheers!

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
You are going to have to bring a special skill otherwise your blasphemy regarding marmite and vegimite will leave you short on the points system.

Don't need velcro gloves or gumboots when ya can butt em up against a good fence. Kiwi can teach you, he is from Taranaki. :sarcasm:
Us West Coasters can help with oversized foreheads, gaps in your teeth and banjos.

I'm willing to be called a sheep shagger but ******* with Vegemite crosses the line, that **** is a national treasure

Funnily enough someone in the district got charged with something very similar to that reasonably recently, red bands are very useful apparently, if you've got those your ready to roll

I thought you guys on the west coast had webbed feet? Inbreeding and insane amounts of rain, bad mix

Reactions: KIWILEAFFAN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad