GDT: Welcome Mr Hitchcock (Oilers @ Sharks, 8:30PM MT, SNW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I'd absolutely love to have a round with Couture, I'd probably lose. It would still be very satisfying though, most punchable face in the league.

Reactions: Todd Parchment

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Are we actually going to play this whole god damn game with only an 11 second power play?

That's f***ing atrocious reffing.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
lol that’s a penalty shot

No For it to be a penalty shot Nurse must gather the puck Laying down and having the puck put in to him does not make it a penalty shot.

Heres the rule
63.5 Penalty Shot - If the goal post is deliberately displaced by a goalkeeper or player during the course of a “breakaway,” a penalty shot will be awarded to the non-offending team, which shot shall be taken by the player last in possession of the puck. If by reason of insufficient time in the regular playing time or by reason of penalties already imposed, the minor penalty assessed to a player for deliberately displacing his own goal post cannot be served in its entirety within the regular playing time of the game or at any time in overtime, a penalty shot shall be awarded against the offending team. No defending player, except the goalkeeper, will be permitted to fall on the puck, hold the puck, pick up the puck, or gather the puck into the body or hands when the puck is within the goal crease. For infringement of this rule, play shall immediately be stopped and a penalty shot shall be ordered against the offending team, but no other penalty shall be given. The rule shall be interpreted so that a penalty shot will be awarded only when the puck is in the crease at the instant the offense occurs. However, in cases where the puck is outside the crease, Rule 63 may still apply and a minor penalty may be imposed, even though no penalty shot is awarded. The significant factor when determining whether or not a penalty shot is warranted is the location of the puck at the time it was held, grabbed or gathered into the body. If the puck is in the crease, penalty shot. If the puck is outside the crease and gathered into the body of a player (other than the goalkeeper) who is inside the crease, minor penalty).

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I found the rule book for the Cali teams.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Yes I defended someone 4 years ago and gave them the benefit of the doubt. You're obvious to not see it and basically every move he's made has failed miserably.

Shut it down, idiot.

You've said in this very thread the Hall trade was a "fireable" offense. Do you even know what that means? Please don't answer because you're an idiot.

Take your shit to the Fire Chia thread.

Reactions: North
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad