Welcome first Seattle moderators: Fistfullofbeer, Loki Dog 74!

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Ok, I can live with that compromise... I'll just pretend you don't exist when the Vikes lineup against the Pack.
Well. The way the Vikes generally play against the Pack, you may have to.

I kid. I kid. But with the way the Rodgers drama is panning out, who knows? Maybe if Love starts against the Vikings, there might be chance they win. :)

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Well. The way the Vikes generally play against the Pack, you may have to.

I kid. I kid. But with the way the Rodgers drama is panning out, who knows? Maybe if Love starts against the Vikings, there might be chance they win. :)
You realize it was a split last season... right? The Vikes were terrible, and still got a win off you. :popcorn:

thethirdhockeyman91

Jun 22, 2018
To the Mods.
Middle_Finger_Emoji_894a7ecd-277f-479e-9967-44d20813a2d6_large.png

Cheers!

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
You realize it was a split last season... right? The Vikes were terrible, and still got a win of you. :popcorn:

LOL. Hey, can't win them all. I will take a 13-3 record every year if it means it's a split with the Vikings .. :)

The Vikes have actually had the better record over the last 4-5 years I believe.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
LOL. Hey, can't win them all. I will take a 13-3 record every year if it means it's a split with the Vikings .. :)

The Vikes have actually had the better record over the last 4-5 years I believe.
The Vikes are on schedule to be good this year. It's an every other year thing under Zimm. It's going to be a tougher division this year.... but anyway, back on topic.

Congrats! Glad to have you and Loki aboard!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad