Welcome first Seattle moderators: Fistfullofbeer, Loki Dog 74!

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
The Seattle Kraken are proud to select as their first two dedicated moderators, @Fistfullofbeer and @Loki Dog 74! Please welcome them to the party (and please don't scare them off at least until the expansion draft is over)!

You're stuck with me, too, unfortunately - Seattle native and unabashed Huskies/Seahawks/Mariners/Supersonics/Thunderbirds fan.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
The Seattle Kraken are proud to select as their first two dedicated moderators, @Fistfullofbeer and @Loki Dog 74! Please welcome them to the party (and please don't scare them off at least until the expansion draft is over)!

You're stuck with me, too, unfortunately - Seattle native and unabashed Huskies/Seahawks/Mariners/Supersonics/Thunderbirds fan.

It's ok. Nobody is perfect .. ;)

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas

Is it bad that I'm 99% just a hockey fan? I guess you could say I'm a football fan, but I haven't had a team in years, I just watch every weekend. I've been hockey obsessed since 1990. Only room for one sport in this heart.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
I got no problem with that! Now that I have young children, it’s hard to make time for everything.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
"Congrats"

Good choices. Neither live close enough for me to find them and light a bag full of dog crap, leave in on their porch, ring the doorbell and RUN LIKE HELL!

Note: I've never done that.

Reactions: LokiDog

StarterHart

Waffle
Feb 2, 2018
Arlington, WA
"Congrats"

Good choices. Neither live close enough for me to find them and light a bag full of dog crap, leave in on their porch, ring the doorbell and RUN LIKE HELL!

Note: I've never done that.

tenor.gif

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I don't need more dog crap in my life. With 3 dogs I deal with enough of it without outside help ... :)

Just the one Loki dog for me, but plenty of poop, thanks.

Notice to all Seattle fans, Loki is a mini celebrity wherever he goes. When I was in the military he was very nearly my last base's unofficial mascot he was so popular. Then when I worked for Weruva (pet food company) post military he was in some of their social media campaigns and such. Very popular guy. If you're ever in Spokane, he's usually game for a beer.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Just the one Loki dog for me, but plenty of poop, thanks.

Notice to all Seattle fans, Loki is a mini celebrity wherever he goes. When I was in the military he was very nearly my last base's unofficial mascot he was so popular. Then when I worked for Weruva (pet food company) post military he was in some of their social media campaigns and such. Very popular guy. If you're ever in Spokane, he's usually game for a beer.
That is pretty awesome. I actually have a 6 month old miniature Australian Shepherd called Loki. Great dog .. but too much energy. Puppy Australian shepherds are out of control .. :)

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
That is pretty awesome. I actually have a 6 month old miniature Australian Shepherd called Loki. Great dog .. but too much energy. Puppy Australian shepherds are out of control .. :)

Two Kraken mods with two dogs named Loki with lots of energy. Go figure. I got mine as a stray when he was 5 weeks old. Found him about a 1/2 mile off base at Sheppard AFB, TX. He's a staffordshire terrier, about 4.5 years now.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Wait, Loki… your dog would go out to beers with me? I’m heading to northern Idaho in mid-August. Tell him I’m down if he’s paying.

We’re so close to Idaho. Loki doesn’t drink, he just comes with me and cleans up the nachos and other goodies I “accidentally” drop.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00