Confirmed with Link: Welcome back former moderator, Machinehead!

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Just remember to follow the rules and don't be toxic.
Great start.

Even if what you're saying is true, always keep in mind
That the newspeak, enforced euphemisms, weaselwords, general madness et al is good for you. Good for you. Good for...

the type of environment your posts are creating for your fellow posters
WTF does this even mean? Internet forum posts shouldn't create no environment for nobody. If for some they do, those some should have a word with themselves. WE live in a real world, your choice to live in a Facebook-generation one where e-communication is your daily driver and only frigging thing that gets your kicks is your choice and your choice alone. It's the Internet - someone (and there're lots of someones each with their perceptions on everything) may post stuff that you might not like. Deal with it. Unplug and go for a walk/read a book/hunt/fish/cycle/swim/fix your house/watch back a Rangers game. You know, real life?

If you know what you're saying will strike nerves, think of a more constructive way to say it.
You could just post PC in giant friendly letters in place of the message.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Great start.

That the newspeak, enforced euphemisms, weaselwords, general madness et al is good for you. Good for you. Good for...

WTF does this even mean? Internet forum posts shouldn't create no environment for nobody. If for some they do, those some should have a word with themselves. WE live in a real world, your choice to live in a Facebook-generation one where e-communication is your daily driver and only frigging thing that gets your kicks is your choice and your choice alone. It's the Internet - someone (and there're lots of someones each with their perceptions on everything) may post stuff that you might not like. Deal with it. Unplug and go for a walk/read a book/hunt/fish/cycle/swim/fix your house/watch back a Rangers game. You know, real life?

You could just post PC in giant friendly letters in place of the message.
Let me translate into something you can understand: don't be a dick

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Welcome back. You'll need this.
DonnieTrouba.png

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
If you strike while the iron is hot, you might be able to make a killing on some Donnie 2022 content for yourself.

Congrats!

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Let me translate into something you can understand: don't be a dick
typically diplomatic, inclusive, tolerant, etc.

have I offended you? cussed at you? said anything bad on your account? no. I just disagreed.
you in response however... well, as I said typical.
You preach tolerance and diversity like if those were a fascistic anti-utopic religion.
One thing you obviously can't tolerate is diversity.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
typically diplomatic, inclusive, tolerant, etc.

have I offended you? cussed at you? said anything bad on your account? no. I just disagreed.
you in response however... well, as I said typical.
You preach tolerance and diversity like if those were a fascistic anti-utopic religion.
One thing you obviously can't tolerate is diversity.
bro you sound deeply unwell lmao

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
First of all I want to thank @Gardner McKay and the rest of the crew for opportunity to contribute to the board.

I'm here to ruin fun. I respect and share the passion people have for this team and I encourage passionate debate.

Just remember to be toxic. Even if what you're saying is true, always keep in mind the type of environment your posts are creating for your fellow posters. If you know what you're saying will strike nerves, have fun.

Feel free to reach out to me for anything.

This is how I choose to read this announcement, through selective ignoring of some words

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad