Confirmed with Link: Welcome back former moderator, Machinehead!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
quick you guys, every single one of you should change your usernames to some variant of Dan Girardi
Classic Rangers bringing in a face from the past. Only thing more Rangers would be bringing in a mod from the Oilers board.
Oh for chrissakes, REALLY? ... Umm... I mean... I for one re-welcome our robotic cranium overlord!
Typical Dark Ages move, now we'll never win a Cup

congrats @Machinehead
Keep it up!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
First of all I want to thank @Gardner McKay and the rest of the crew for opportunity to contribute to the board.

I'm not here to ruin anyone's fun. I respect and share the passion people have for this team and I encourage passionate debate.

Just remember to follow the rules and don't be toxic. Even if what you're saying is true, always keep in mind the type of environment your posts are creating for your fellow posters. If you know what you're saying will strike nerves, think of a more constructive way to say it.

We can be angry when we need to, and have our stupid meme fun, while having a healthy board at the same time.

Feel free to reach out to me for anything.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
First of all I want to thank @Gardner McKay and the rest of the crew for opportunity to contribute to the board.

I'm not here to ruin anyone's fun. I respect and share the passion people have for this team and I encourage passionate debate.

Just remember to follow the rules and don't be toxic. Even if what you're saying is true, always keep in mind the type of environment your posts are creating for your fellow posters. If you know what you're saying will strike nerves, think of a more constructive way to say it.

We can be angry when we need to, and have our stupid meme fun, while having a healthy board at the same time.

I'm sorry, but I didn't agree to proofread your novel.

Number 9

What rhymes with Gagne?
Oct 14, 2008
Park City, UT

I'm going to have to go to acouple of anger management classes before the season starts. At least geo is gone god help me.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
We’re all ducked.

6rtrnd.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5