OT: WELCOME 2024

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

1704025949262.png

2023 wasn't as traumatic as the pandemic years but I am not sad to see it go.

But I have reached a point in my life that I can hum this at Midnight

Last edited:

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Have a great last 2023 day. Wish the best 2024 to everyone. I wish you health, lots of love and the pleasure of savoring your success whatever it may be!!! As per all of our Bruins fans.... I wish a great 2024 season, and a Stanley Cup parade. I still beleive going in the PO, everything can happen and up to now our Bruins are having much more success than everyone was thinking!!! Go Bruins

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
2023 can't leave fast enough for me. For multiple reasons. It's fighting with 2001 for my worst ever and probably winning.

I've never been a big New Years celebrator. Just another day on the calendar. :dunno:
My neighbor and I were going out for an early dinner but instead decided to go tomorrow.

Now I get to watch the Bs and hang out with Luna and Pippin.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
I feel seen, all of you that have had a tough year. It was without a doubt in the world the toughest I've EVER had. From beginning to end. Yes, it was mitigated by some wonderful news to close it out, but I am seeing that as the cornerstone of my best year ever in 2024.

I'd like to thank you all again for being a wonderful part of my life. I hope all of you have tremendous years to come, even my arch-nemesis @MarchysNoseKnows

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
2023 was mostly uneventful, some fun things, some frustrating things. But no great life changing moments nor major traumatic ones. Can't say I'll miss it. Hopefully 2024 brings some good things.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
2023 wasn't great. Lost 2 family members. Very stressful time in my life. Lots of anxiety. Lots of bouts of depression. Not a good mental health year for me.

I go into 2024 with hope. With gratitude. With appreciation. I pray for good health for all. And peace within ourselves and our world.

Today is my late grandmother's birthday. She would of been 101 today, or 100. Her birthdate is still iffy by a day or so. Which I'm sure she still finds hilarious. My late grandmother was from Belgium and was a war bride. She was a remarkable human being and her life was one for the ages. When we lost her in 2013, my life truly shifted. It was no longer the same. That bond I have with her is still strong even though she is no longer here. I miss her every single day. New Years for me is always somber without her. I always loved celebrating this day when she was alive because when the new year came, so did her birthday.

So happy Birthday to my Nanie. And Happy New Years Eve, everyone. God Bless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad