Confirmed with Link: Weise and Fleischmann traded to Chicago for Philip Danault and 2018 2nd round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Danault is mostly a bust. I think he's a bottom 6 defensive forward at this point, no?

Bumping the thread as I had fun reading some of the takes we all had on this move. Not picking on WTK, truth is that many of us thought like him.

Personally, after watching him for a year, and knowing he is just 24, and while he isn't a 1st line center, Philip Danault can play for my team anytime!

We now go back to our regularly scheduled programming....

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Bumping the thread as I had fun reading some of the takes we all had on this move. Not picking on WTK, truth is that many of us thought like him.

Personally, after watching him for a year, and knowing he is just 24, and while he isn't a 1st line center, Philip Danault can play for my team anytime!

We now go back to our regularly scheduled programming....

He's definitely not a 1st line center, but the amazing thing is, when he centers the 1st line, it plays like a 1st line. That's a very good thing.

It means we should be able to have our other elite talent form a good second line. The only problem is, Chucky is the only one that meets that description. We need to acquire one more offensive player to play with Chucky. Let Danault stay on the "1st" line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad