Weekly News Roundup (10/31 - 11/6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Divide 1.8 million by whatever the value of the TNA video library is.

Everyone keeps having different valuations though.

In the end Dixie lost her company for nothing. Anthem will at some point pay off Billy and own 85% of the company and Dixie isn't getting anything for her equity.

She would of been better of to go bankrupt since she lost the company either way.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Local advertisements in Pittsburgh are advertising Reigns vs. Owens, too.

I was gonna joke that Finn Balor is also being advertised (he is, but it's for Wizard Con or whatever is coming to town this weekend), but they are featuring him on the PPG Paints Arena website

WWE PPV Returns to Pittsburgh for the 1st Time in Nearly 3 Years with WWE Roadblock!
See Your Favorite WWE Superstars Including:
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Kevin Owens
Finn Balor
Sami Zayn
The New Day
Enzo & Cass
Charlotte
Sasha Banks
And Many More!
*Card is subject to change*

http://www.ppgpaintsarena.com/events/detail/wwe-ppv-roadblock

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Honestly considering cancelling my subscription in the new year, maybe after Wrestlemania. I'm pretty much so disconnected from the product as a whole. The only reason I'm keeping it is to complete the HF Slammys at the end of the year.
Cancelling the network? There's way too much good stuff on there for me to even consider that.

Although, there is so much good stuff, yet I watched two episodes of Holy Foley this morning..

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So Billy is now on twitter threatening to sell his 36% of TNA stock to a "PW Titan", which is almost definitely Vince.

Anthem is claiming since they are only funding TNA, that ownership hasn't changed so Billy didn't need to be paid back until he formally asked, which he did on twitter.

Corgan seems ready to burn TNA to the ground, and it is glorious.

This should win both the Slammy and Observer's storyline of the year. Broken Billy Corgan is amazing.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Cancelling the network? There's way too much good stuff on there for me to even consider that.

Although, there is so much good stuff, yet I watched two episodes of Holy Foley this morning..

I'm just burnt on wrestling in general. I don't know if I'll stop after watching my boy Kenny Omega win the belt at WK or after Wrestlemania, but it seems like Reigns is going to be in the title picture heading into Wrestlemania again and probably facing Lesnar and I want no part of that. I don't even use the network to watch anything other than the PPVs at this point.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I will not be attending that PPV in Pittsburgh. It will suck and it's one week away from Christmas? **** that.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Reigns is probably going to be champion going into mania. He'll kick the stuffing out of Rusev for a bit and then probably pick up the belt at the Rumble. Either setting up a showdown with Lesnar or something equally stupid with the Rock or Cena. Gotta pass that torch, brother.

This is why the only wrestling i consume at this point is through video games.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
There isn't any new content to justify the network for me right now. I've seen what I want to see in the archives.

I have no interest in a Roman focused RAW road to mania on one side with a Cena focused one on SD.

The only storyline I care about is Broken Billy Corgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad