GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Main Event and Superstars are on Hulu, not the network until later, I believe

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Mistake to not have him on RAW. I'm not sure the 2-hour timeslot is enough for his entrance.

Nah, when I think of Smackdown I think of The Undertaker. That was his brand until he went more part-time and even then, it alternated between Edge and Taker.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Anthem Sports has announced it will be funding TNA going forward.

Meanwhile Billy still hasn't been paid back, which he needs to be under court order.

Billy and Anthem are currently having a twitter argument over it.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Anthem Sports has announced it will be funding TNA going forward.

Meanwhile Billy still hasn't been paid back, which he needs to be under court order.

Billy and Anthem are currently having a twitter argument over it.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories but its pretty convenient that Anthem walks out of this with ownership of TNA and all it cost them is 1.8 Million that they will probably delay paying Billy back and force him to spend more on court fees to get his money back.

Or Billy just initiated the nuclear option against Dixie and they thought he was bluffing. Once Billy brought his case forward and demanded his money be paid back either Billy was getting Dixie's shares for the 1.8 he invested, or Anthem was getting 85% of the company once they paid Billy back.

TNA is worse than an episode of shark tank where they keep devaluing the company. Billy says his 1.8 represents 90%+, then Anthem say it represents 85%, and the court said that if Billy isn't paid his money then he gets 36%. So what is the real value in equity of Billys 1.8 Million ???

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I don't believe in conspiracy theories but its pretty convenient that Anthem walks out of this with ownership of TNA and all it cost them is 1.8 Million that they will probably delay paying Billy back and force him to spend more on court fees to get his money back.

Or Billy just initiated the nuclear option against Dixie and they thought he was bluffing. Once Billy brought his case forward and demanded his money be paid back either Billy was getting Dixie's shares for the 1.8 he invested, or Anthem was getting 85% of the company once they paid Billy back.

TNA is worse than an episode of shark tank where they keep devaluing the company. Billy says his 1.8 represents 90%+, then Anthem say it represents 85%, and the court said that if Billy isn't paid his money then he gets 36%. So what is the real value in equity of Billys 1.8 Million ???

Divide 1.8 million by whatever the value of the TNA video library is.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
People watch Superstars and mainevent?

Remember when Saturday Night Main event (I think thats what it was called) used to be a big thing and WWE did one before WM 22 and it was awesome! (from what I remember)

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
There are often good matches on those shows, I'd say they're worth watching if you've nothing else to watch.

Obviously they're heavy on recaps, but just skip them and they're real fast watches. Often there are stories that are only on those shows, which are mildly entertaining.

Problem is there's so much other content out there, there is always something else to watch (especially if you've got the Network's archives right there, and that's only WWE's stuff). The only time I make an effort to watch them is when I know there's a great match to see.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
There are often good matches on those shows, I'd say they're worth watching if you've nothing else to watch.

Obviously they're heavy on recaps, but just skip them and they're real fast watches. Often there are stories that are only on those shows, which are mildly entertaining.

Problem is there's so much other content out there, there is always something else to watch (especially if you've got the Network's archives right there, and that's only WWE's stuff). The only time I make an effort to watch them is when I know there's a great match to see.

Theres waaaaay too much content for my taste. I don't have the network and don't plan on ever getting it. I'm a fan but not thaaaat big of a fan. RAW is too much for me, I'll catch some of SD and then usually be watching the PPV's live. Thats really about it. I don't even watch anything outside of WWE (used to watch TNA back before Hogan and Bishof took over)

..My point is that theres too much content and is causing the product to go stale

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Honestly considering cancelling my subscription in the new year, maybe after Wrestlemania. I'm pretty much so disconnected from the product as a whole. The only reason I'm keeping it is to complete the HF Slammys at the end of the year.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Apparently the plan is for Universal champ Kevin Owens vs. U.S. champ Roman Reigns at Roadblock.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
On Thursday, McMahon, a minority owner and the chief brand officer of WWE -- spoke with TMZ Sports and was asked about the potential of Rousey returning to the WWE ring at some point.

"God, I certainly hope so," said McMahon. "I gotta get her back."

When pressed on whether she would push to sign Rousey once she retires from UFC or whether there have been discussions to that end, McMahon wouldn't confirm anything but did share a sly grin and say that was her hope.

"I'm certainly going to try," McMahon said.

Steph btw

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I sure hope y'all are ready for Roman to be a double champion and then defend the Universal title against Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

Cena/Taker (or Styles)
Styles/Joe (if not Cena)
Reigns/Lesnar
Rollins/HHH
Balor/Owens

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I sure hope y'all are ready for Roman to be a double champion and then defend the Universal title against Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

Cena/Taker (or Styles)
Styles/Joe (if not Cena)
Reigns/Lesnar
Rollins/HHH
Balor/Owens

:help:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Brock Lesnar US Champion imo

2-fall match one for each title

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

Cena/Taker (or Styles)
Styles/Joe (if not Cena)
Reigns/Lesnar
Rollins/HHH
Balor/Owens

If they make Reigns double champ going into the Road to Mania, the ratings for Raw will sink some more, imo. It could make me watch Smackdown exclusively. haha

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
can the fans say no.

like... if we all just get together and say no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad