GDT: Weekend GDT| Bingo @ Albany | Friday December 28th, 2012 | 7 pm w/ stream

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I've seriously have had enough, where the **** is Zibanejad. I just went through one of the worst colds of my life and it took a week and a half off me. Unless it really is concussion symptoms something else is brewing.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
I've seriously have had enough, where the **** is Zibanejad. I just went through one of the worst colds of my life and it took a week and a half off me. Unless it really is concussion symptoms something else is brewing.

Umm, it is concussion symptoms...

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
We know it's concussion symptoms.

Now Petersson on the other hand has been out about as long and yet, ZERO UPDATES ON HIM. I really miss Joy.

M4TR1X

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Wouldn't be tuning into the the Rochester/Binghamton game if it wasn't for twitter.

Haven't been able to watch hockey live in a while.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Grady interview during intermission w/ Walmsley, Lehner had a cold, coming off back injury, was rusty but back to 100% now..that's why we had Bish playing for a few games there and we were scratching our heads asking why..

We need a solid 3rd period, that 2nd was brutal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad