Pre-Game Talk: Week to Vanish (WAS, @NSH, @DET)

Will Girard play in Detroit (his 10th game)

• Yes

Votes: 49 98.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
I kind of wish Soder had found chemistry with some more skilled players than comeau and nieto. Don’t get me wrong, they’ve been great this year so far but I just don’t think it’s sustainable and neither winger really should be on a second line, IMO.

Soderbeg on that first power play with the big boys looks dangerous. As was said, he looks awesome down low and I have full confidence in him to make those great passes.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Toninato is a blue collar type player. With Andrighetto, Kerfoot and Yakupov in the bottom six it might be good another one of those players just for the right mix.

Wilson Kerfoot Compher
Andrighetto Toninato Yakupov

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
Toninato is a blue collar type player. With Andrighetto, Kerfoot and Yakupov in the bottom six it might be good another one of those players just for the right mix.

Wilson Kerfoot Compher

See the problem is I just don’t feel like many of those players should be in a bottom six role outside of toninato and Wilson. And comeau and nieto shouldn’t be in a top 6 role...idk

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Wonder if Toninato helps let the Soda line chip in a little more since we have another big C who can handle the heavy defensive duties...especially if he ends up with Wilson & Compher to give us a second legit 2way line.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
See the problem is I just don’t feel like many of those players should be in a bottom six role outside of toninato and Wilson. And comeau and nieto shouldn’t be in a top 6 role...idk

Bednar is using the second line (Nieto Söderberg Comeau) as a traditional bottom six line. He just gives them more ice time. This means these two bottom six lines should get more favorable matchups.

Reactions: McMetal

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Wilson Kerfoot Compher
Ghetto and Yak aren't bottom 6 players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad