Pre-Game Talk: Week to Talk Practice (DAL)

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
How much ice time he will get, quality of line mates, and if you have a guess on his point total production. Thanks.

Bednar doesn't seem to keen to playing him up in the lineup right now, 3/4 line. He didn't have an excellent preseason. However we don't even know what our PP units are or how things shuffle when Rantanen gets in the lineup. Probably 20-30 points at this point.

BradySkjei

Oct 14, 2016
Kind of looks like he might be on the 4th line. But expect his role to be in flux. Seems like a lot of our guys will be moving around.

Bednar doesn't seem to keen to playing him up in the lineup right now, 3/4 line. He didn't have an excellent preseason. However we don't even know what our PP units are or how things shuffle when Rantanen gets in the lineup. Probably 20-30 points at this point.

Thanks guys. I was hoping the constant line shuffle would give him some time with some of the top 6 talent but I am now tempted to trade Colborne (pick 346 in my pool) for the Flyers rookie Konecny.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Thanks guys. I was hoping the constant line shuffle would give him some time with some of the top 6 talent but I am now tempted to trade Colborne (pick 346 in my pool) for the Flyers rookie Konecny.

Colborne doesn't look to have much fantasy value. It will be hard for him to break into the top 6. It's fairly set unless injuries hit. And there are likely others who move up 1st.

BradySkjei

Oct 14, 2016
Colborne doesn't look to have much fantasy value. It will be hard for him to break into the top 6. It's fairly set unless injuries hit. And there are likely others who move up 1st.

It was a deep pool. I think we drafted 200+ forwards so we had to dip into the 3rd liners.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I don't recognize a single band listed in this thread. Florida Lines and other things. Not a clue.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
EJ with the opener.

Sad to see Mikko's fate, but it's good for him to get some gametime under his belt first.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Just saw that Mikko was reassigned. I know it is just a conditioning stint... but I am so, so sad.

I'm not going to get to see him play live :(

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012

madman

Deadmarsh Deli Dills
Jun 6, 2009
Steamboat Springs
Decided to make a spontaneous trip down to the city for the weekend, think I'll get try to go the game tonight. Any recommendations on getting tickets at this point? Flash seats, craigslist, etc.?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad