Pre-Game Talk: Week to Start Over (ARZ, ANH, @WPG)

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
well, I dont know now but b4 he broke his leg playing in the nhl Redu looks gr8, fast soft hands.. but .. not nhl iq but I hope his time in AHL has helped....
well.. no worries now its mighty marty for us.... I like him in the linup, he is just so so raw....

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Avs third period strategy for defending a lead.
Ah okay, thanks, but I am disappointed with you guys, all those turtle avatars and not one Dragonball. :sarcasm::shakehead
latest

Were saying FU to everyone
I don't get the turtle avatars to say "FU" to corsi cults?!

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Ah okay, thanks, but I am disappointed with you guys, all those turtle avatars and not one Dragonball. :sarcasm::shakehead
latest

Were poking fun at ourselves but also saying we know we are flawed but going to make the playoffs anyway. I think tsn had an article calling us the worst team in the league.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
latest

Oh God, I gotta use that as my avatar, especially since I've been watching dragon Ball again

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I'm watching it for the first time right now :laugh:

I've seen dragon ball z all the way through like 3 times so I figured it was time to do the original. At the King Piccolo Saga. :yo:

I had seen parts of DB on TV as a kid, but really got into it with DBZ. So since I wanted to see the original I got a funimation subscription. I'm just getting to the end of the first tournament. The series has been better than I thought, though it sucks that there's no Vegeta in it :P

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
I had seen parts of DB on TV as a kid, but really got into it with DBZ. So since I wanted to see the original I got a funimation subscription. I'm just getting to the end of the first tournament. The series has been better than I thought, though it sucks that there's no Vegeta in it :P

There's so much adult comedy in it. It's really not a kids show despite being a cartoon. But I guess we shouldn't talk about this in this thread. :laugh:

In the first few episodes when Goku discovers that not everyone is male were hilarious.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
I kinda wish I had kept up with DBZ when I first got into it. But it was hard to find here in NA when it was still in it's first run in Japan. By the time I realized it was running on TV here (there), I wasn't interested. It was good, by by then, I had too much else going on. Though it would have seriously upped my cred with the younger generation I was gong to college with (not to mention my daughter).

On topic, one game to finish the week out perfect. Tough without Landy, but they can do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad