Pre-Game Talk: Week to keep rolling (@Stl, @Vgk, Ana)

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Trying to keep the unbeaten in regulation streak alive. Hopefully the top line is awake after last game and everyone else can keep rolling. We likely also get to see Frank again with another back to back.

L
W
W

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Avs already have a 5 point lead on Winnipeg (with 2 games in hand) and a 6 point lead on Nashville. It's early but Avs need to keep up this pressure while the other Central teams are struggling.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
W, W, L

I'm still predicting the Ducks will be our first real loss of the season. I picked that before the Ducks turned out to be good this season too.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017

I don't like Yost, but I like the message.

Believe-in-Yourselfff.gif

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
You picked that we would be undefeated in regulation before the season??

I picked we'd suffer our first loss against the Ducks. That turned out to be wrong thanks to a fluke goal in Pittsburgh, but I'm holding to it. I don't remember exactly where I predicted it. It was definitely before the road trip though.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I've been pretty damn stoked with Frank's play so far (including the two guest appearances he had last season.) Any chance we can extend him, or is he going to gamble on himself showing well enough to go and get a starting job somewhere else this summer?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I've been pretty damn stoked with Frank's play so far (including the two guest appearances he had last season.) Any chance we can extend him, or is he going to gamble on himself showing well enough to go and get a starting job somewhere else this summer?

Only so many NHL jobs out there and it is way too early to say much of anything on him. I'll venture to guess the Avs will try to extend if he plays well and I'd assume he'd take a short term deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad