Pre-Game Talk: Week on the road: @Wsh, @Pit, @Fla, @TB

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Agreed although I didn't think they looked great without Point in their first 3 games. May have been start of the season rust though.

Point may not be their best player, or even top 3, but I'd argue he's their most important player (it is Point or Hedman). The role and level he plays that role at, are irreplaceable.

Reactions: Thepoolmaster

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Second night of a back to back in Tampa tomorrow where the Avs will be starting their back-up goalie. If MacKinnon is capable of playing without too much pain or hurting himself further, I wouldn't be opposed to him playing tonight and then sitting tomorrow if he's still hurting.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Still think the easiest solution is just to roll Zadorov as 1C

He'd probably do better than Jost lettuce be honest here.

Pierce just came up with Jost’s new nickname without even realizing it.

Lettuce

It’s so perfect. Nobody actually “likes” lettuce. It just kind of exists. You put it on things because it’s fills space and it just kinda works but at the end of the day it doesnt really do or accomplish anything.

From this day forward Tyson Jost will be known as Lettuce. Thanks, @Pierce Hawthorne (and autocorrect) for this moment that changes history.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Injury can't be too serious if Mack is a game time decision.

He should play tonight and rest tomorrow.

Is Francouz playing tonight?

Babel Salamander

Oct 9, 2017
. Tampa will be a good test for Francouz.

Resting Mack seems like a no brainer if he isn't 100% given there's another game tomorrow.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Is Mackinnon playing tonight or no? Need to know for fantasy reasons

We're not sure yet.

But either way, if I was you I would definitely be playing Zadorov tonight. Either he's back in the lineup as our resident enforcer on the back end.... Or he's the #1C between Gabe and Mikko.

Either way to answer your question, yes I would play Zadorov tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad