Pre-Game Talk: Week of Wed Weengs, Winnypeg, and Wegas (the Boston game never happened)

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
ba_safety_web_1777x1114_092621.jpg

More info here: Home

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
Do you know if I need to bring my vax card? Ticketmaster sounded like that was the case...
Yeah it sounds like you still need to show it. I haven't been to a game yet this year but it still says proof of vax or negative test still required.

The website also says you need to wear mask at all times in the arena but watching on TV I know that is being loosely followed.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Do you know if I need to bring my vax card? Ticketmaster sounded like that was the case...

Yeah you show your card or a pic of it and your ID before you can even get to the entry. I thought it would take forever to do this but it actually goes quickly.

I'll be there tomorrow too, wondering how many Jets fans show up. I have been kinda shocked how many opposing fans have been around this year. Nashville brought a lot of them, kind of surprised me. Leafs and Wings I expected it. Bruins had more fans than Avs fans, that kinda annoyed me. I heard Rangers game was the same but didn't attend that one.

Reactions: The Moops

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
So it must not have just been a lower body injury last game. It was probably lower body injury/the Wings suck so we'll just rest him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00