Pre-Game Talk: Week of Waiting and Healing (vs. WSH, @SEA, @EDM)

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Not looking forward to this game at all. If any team out there thugs it up, it's Washington. Wilson is probably their most notable hitman, but Garnet Hathaway takes runs at guys on the regular too. Even goddamn LARS ELLER took a guy out with a completely unnecessary hit a few games back.

Reactions: missionAvs

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Will the people who constantly complain about Bednar not resting his top guys stop complaining now that Toews is getting a few games off? I doubt it.

I am looking forward to more Byram/Makar pairings going forward.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I'm guessing EJ actually just needs the time off. JJ has been getting caved in for a while but with MacD in tonight he's going to have his minutes cut back for sure.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Amazing they can let Toews rest for 4 games and still roll a Top 4 Defense that looks like:

Girard - Makar
Byram - Manson

Our Defense this year is nuts

Also amazing that they've locked up pretty much everything that needs being locked up so that they can do things like give Toews four games rest without any repercussions.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
If Toews is resting then I want to see Byram on the top pair. Don’t you dare make me watch JJ next to Makar, Bednar.
More importantly, G needs to stay with Manson. He's been really good last game with him and since Manson is a righty then G can play on the left side (he's so much better there).

Reactions: cinchronicity

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
MacDermid is going to ruin Wilson by driving him through the corner boards.

MacDermid is more likely going to let Wilson walk around him en route to a goal against.

That's the thing about Tom Wilson. He's not a particularly great player. Decent, but not great. The difference is, the man is a hulking beast who can skate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad