Pre-Game Talk: Week of the turkey hangover: @Nsh, Pit, Stl, @Det

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Avs have decent depth on defense but if they are without Barrie, EJ and Barbeiro for a few games, it's going to be rough.

I don't have much faith in Alt.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
If EJ gets suspended you gotta hope TB4 is able to play next game along with MB44.

Z - G
TB4 - Cole
Nemeth - Barberio

Hopefully Sharks and Wings win today

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
Any word on who starts tomorrow in Detroit? Need to know for fantasy purposes, I’m up on goalie stats but my opponent has Varly and I have Rask facing the Wings tonight. If Grubs is starting, even though it’s Detroit in Boston, I’d rather just keep the W’s.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
It's good news for the Avs, but this league is dumb and should be coming down hard on hits like that. I'm happy as an Avs fan and disappointed as a hockey fan.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Jixer19

Dec 19, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
EJ didn't target the head, elbow was tucked in, skates on the ice. The only thing was the late factor, but the game moves so fast and if you watch it at normal speed, I don't think EJ had time to adjust to Steen leaning over. Anyways I just wanted to see what the call was on EJ, so thanks for the update and let's start another winning streak tomorrow! #GoAvs :thumbu:

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
It was a dumb hit and potentially dangerous, I suppose they believe EJ already received proper punishment for missing the remainder of the game. Personally I think he probably should've gotten one additional game, but that's just me.

R2daV

Apr 8, 2018
We're playing a bad Wings team on the back end of a b2b, with travel. Given how the Avs have been playing and our increased expectations for the team, I'm expecting a convincing victory

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
We're playing a bad Wings team on the back end of a b2b, with travel. Given how the Avs have been playing and our increased expectations for the team, I'm expecting a convincing victory
They beat Boston last night. I really hope the Avs can put the game away early. Missed too many chances last game

Reactions: R2daV

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Thank god T-boobs is back. I couldn't stand another game with Alt.

Edit: f***.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad