Pre-Game Talk: Week of Return of the MacD (@PHI, @NYR, vsDET, vsFLA)

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Guessing we see JJ waived today to make room for the Frank man.

Speaking of Frankie, I don’t think anybody should count on a guy who hasn’t played an NHL game in like 2 years to be our savior by any means but man I’m excited to see him hopefully get back. Has he ever not been extraordinary in this organization? The injuries have been tough no doubt, but ever since he’s been signed he’s just been fantastic for the Eagles and Avs. Now to see him get back and play as well as he did in this conditioning stint is very reassuring.
Fully expecting him to pinch a nerve taking the ice for the first time and be out month-to-month with "Mike Ribeiro syndrome"

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
And there are people out there that legitimately want Korpisalo lol. That guy has always been awful. Always.

Scary to think that Grubauer was our Plan A, Kuemper turned into Plan B and a guy that the Avs have always been linked to in Matt Murray is also on that list.

Really makes you wonder about this organization's abilities to analyze the goaltending position.

I think it was Friedman(?) that reported Anderson was their Plan B, but the Grubi situation got dragged out longer than expected and Freddy got cold feet waiting on them. Makes sense given how much of an overpay panic move the Kuemper trade ended up being. Kind of a shame in hindsight at this point

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Missing Kadri and Landy from the top 6 before facing the Panthers.

Great.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
P.s. I think Nuke is the obvious choice to put in Landy’s spot on line 1 but I bet it’ll be Compher or Burkie.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
This should honestly be illegal with how much they promote gambling on sports now. Game time decisions for injury/illness/etc I get but just not disclosing the lineup sucks.
They disclosed the lineup, just not the lines.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
So what? No Landy, no Kadri. And the Panthers coming to town.

Meh, no biggy. We just need Kuemper to steal the game for us, right?

japonpr-lol.gif

Reactions: xAvsx89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad