Pre-Game Talk: Week of Return of the MacD (@PHI, @NYR, vsDET, vsFLA)

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

31st lmao

All of that is about to change now.

Frankie, baby.

NXXx.gif

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I was reading what is the beginning of their GDT. It looks like they're worried about us. It seems like both sides are saying the same things about possibly losing big. It's like they don't realize how good their team is. I mean, Detroit scored 3. The Avs haven't been world beaters on D and have beaten up on some fairly weak teams. Our games against TML and Dallas seem more likely to be similar to this upcoming game than the ones against Detroit and NYR. I'd love to be proven wrong! Prove me wrong, boys. I dare ya!

:scared:
Florida fan here:
1) Tough record away but it looks a lot better (4-3-4) when accounting for overtime losses. We hit a skid a few games after W left.
2) Both teams are missing key players: Barkov, Landeskog, Kadri and Duke are big part of both teams top six. Duke has been surprisingly good for us and drove a good bit of offense
A) An underrated problem with Florida is Mamin and Marchment being out. Our third line would likely be scratched if they were here
3) Bob is our good goalie now… it’s Knight that gives bad performances ;)

I have no idea what happens this game:
Florida whipped an undefeated Carolina without Barkov and Bennett last year. Curious who Brunette matches against MacKinnon; if Lundell, it could be a really fun battle.

good luck and here’s to all of us getting points

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
Had no idea the power play had worked it’s way into the top-10. Good shit.
If mackinnons injury had any value it somehow fixed our PP to be not terrible

it’s been ok since he returned too (though our quality of competition has been poor)

Garavar

Nov 27, 2016
Florida fan here:
1) Tough record away but it looks a lot better (4-3-4) when accounting for overtime losses. We hit a skid a few games after W left.
2) Both teams are missing key players: Barkov, Landeskog, Kadri and Duke are big part of both teams top six. Duke has been surprisingly good for us and drove a good bit of offense
A) An underrated problem with Florida is Mamin and Marchment being out. Our third line would likely be scratched if they were here
3) Bob is our good goalie now… it’s Knight that gives bad performances ;)

I have no idea what happens this game:
Florida whipped an undefeated Carolina without Barkov and Bennett last year. Curious who Brunette matches against MacKinnon; if Lundell, it could be a really fun battle.

good luck and here’s to all of us getting points

Panther employee and Avalanche fan here. Bobs let's in some bad ones like Kempy. Both teams can score in bunches and Florida never quits, especially in 3rd. This should be a high scoring affair.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Panther employee and Avalanche fan here. Bobs let's in some bad ones like Kempy. Both teams can score in bunches and Florida never quits, especially in 3rd. This should be a high scoring affair.
Missing Kadri and Landeskog creates a huge hole in our top 6. It's going to be really tough.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Well the ONE game with a fully healthy forward lines was fun for awhile. Will need the defense and some goalie to step up.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Bob’s left in a few but still has a 922 save percentage.

Could be a high scoring game but who knows!

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
They will never win a faceoff again
Once upon a time I think it might have been Radek Faksa who said the toughest centre in the league he's faced on draws was Nathan MacKinnon because of how strong he is.

Wonder what the f*** happened to Nate on draws. 16-17 he was a 51% faceoff guy, now he's operating at 38%. He's comically bad at this point. No wonder Landeskog takes all the draws.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad