Pre-Game Talk: Week of racing to the top: (@LA, NYR, Van, VGK)

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Lost Namestnikov too now? Damn.

Kaut must be an emergency call up for him again.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Somebody is playing that we aren’t expecting.

Let’s say right now that Burakovsky, Namestnikov, Mackinnon, Mikko, Burakovsky, Calvert and Kadri are all hurt. That leaves us with 10 forwards. 11 if Barbs plays on wing. One of those players listed above will almost certainly be ready.

I’m banking on it being one of Mackinnon/Namestnikov despite them not skating today. Bednar mentioned on his interview yesterday that players are banged up and they’re trying to limit their practices/pre game skates. I’d bet one of those two are just getting the morning off.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Why is everyone worried about coronavirus, i am worried about ColinWilsonvirus that gets everyone hurt

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Yeah call me over optimistic but I think Nathan Mackinnon plays tonight. Makar appears back and ready to take his spot on the PP which makes sense, but why would you then remove Girard from that PP and add EJ? I feel like they’d put Makar in Mackinnon’s left point/circle and let Girard continue to okay where he has on the PP.

Stronggggg feeling that EJ is simply a placeholder for Nate on that PP for morning skate. Especially after Bednar said yesterday he’s trying to rest guys more.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Yeah call me over optimistic but I think Nathan Mackinnon plays tonight. Makar appears back and ready to take his spot on the PP which makes sense, but why would you then remove Girard from that PP and add EJ? I feel like they’d put Makar in Mackinnon’s left point/circle and let Girard continue to okay where he has on the PP.

Stronggggg feeling that EJ is simply a placeholder for Nate on that PP for morning skate. Especially after Bednar said yesterday he’s trying to rest guys more.

they’re finally making adjustments on the pp. new strategy: destroy all the shin pads!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad