Pre-Game Talk: Week of Pond Hockey (vs OTT, vs WSH, vs LA in Colorado Springs)

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
I'll just keep posting them at that point. We all must love Pierre.
QPYSTg4.gif

Do we know if he'll be at the Academy on Saturday?

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver

Frankie's entire goalie setup is fantastic. The logo looks much better when it doesn't go all the way to the collar.

The Avs have taken a lot of heat for their Stadium Series jerseys (and rightfully so), but I was listening to NHL Network Radio, and Greg Wyshynski said the Kings jerseys look like a roller derby team on crack. He's not wrong.

Mooserton

Oct 4, 2013
Colorado
Do you think attendees at the Stadium Series game will be given complimentary ice picks so we can puncture our eardrums before the country music starts?

Edit: Oh Pierre gifs?
VsexMXR.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokecheque

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
The light blue Warrior gloves for the outdoor game are sweet. Man, they would have had so many good elements for these jerseys if they weren't hellbent on the theme that you have to make horrible uniforms for every Stadium Series.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006

Not surprised. He isn’t very good, but he’s by far the the closest thing we have to an NHL level centre.

If anything this should show how thin we are in that department. Alex Newhook may not amount to anything, but he’s pretty much our only internal shot at having a Kadri replacement down the road as of right now.

I personally would love to not only acquire Pageau, but re-sign him as well.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Not surprised. He isn’t very good, but he’s by far the the closest thing we have to an NHL level centre.

If anything this should show how thin we are in that department. Alex Newhook may not amount to anything, but he’s pretty much our only internal shot at having a Kadri replacement down the road as of right now.

Is there anyone injured or we recalled him to eat nachos?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Eagles have been home so the Avs have been cheaping out and running with a 21 man roster since they know if a quick game day injury/illness comes they can easily still get somebody to drive in from Loveland.

Eagles are going on the road now so they’ll need another warm body or two as a just in case.

At least that’s my guess.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
IMO the recall is because the Avs have no spare FWD right now and the Eagles are going on the road so they need a 13th player in Denver for Sat game.

Edit: CE beat me to it.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

Hes not great but give me Tynan in the lineup over Jost all day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad