Pre-Game Talk: Week of Pond Hockey (vs OTT, vs WSH, vs LA in Colorado Springs)

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
c2b33a2000f8e264fe743814fd4819ed659e46b9.gifv

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
After two hard earned wins this weekend, I'm expecting a bit of a let down against Ottawa. 4 points this week and I'm thrilled.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
Did Bednar give any info on Kadri? I didn't listen to any post game stuff and had the audio on the broadcast off.

Babel Salamander

Oct 9, 2017
Did Bednar give any info on Kadri? I didn't listen to any post game stuff and had the audio on the broadcast off.

Rule of thumb with Avs injuries... there is almost never any info given right after a game (he did confirm "lower body injury" which we can confirm by watching him limp). There will be a vague timeline update after practices. And that's all the info we will get.

Reactions: Avs_19

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Good week to potentially not have our #2c

If they don't get four points against OTT and LA something wen't pretty wrong. Washington is a toss up.

Unfortunately, St Louis has a pretty easy stretch coming up, ANA, VGK, NSH, NSH, NJD, ARZ. I don't think we'll be passing them anytime soon.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

We know the drill by now. Immediately after the game it's always, "I haven't talked to the trainers yet." We'll get a lower body and day to day or worse designation in the next day or two.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Scotian friends, anywhere in Halifax where it’s likely they’ll show the Avs/Sens tomorrow night? It’s on TSN5. Do bars often show these games?

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
If we get Holtby 6 pts should be pretty attainable. May also be the week we finally take the West :naughty:
Blues are on the road and play the Ducks on Tuesday. The Ducks last 6 games have all be decided by one goal. I sense some real frustration on the Blues and a loss in Anaheim could prove devastating. The board might want to watch that game.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I cannot believe people are predicting 4 to 6 points without Kadri and after winning 4 in a row lol.

Our top line hasn't been at that level.

The saving grace is that our next 5 are at home, so maybe Bednar can free up Mack enough for him to pull the cart.

PEB is going to have to have a hell of a week as well.

There was already a toilet hole where Jost sits. The damn bottom just fell out of our center depth.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Blues are on the road and play the Ducks on Tuesday. The Ducks last 6 games have all be decided by one goal. I sense some real frustration on the Blues and a loss in Anaheim could prove devastating. The board might want to watch that game.

They also play Vegas on Thursday and a hot Nashville team early Saturday. Avs could very well be in the driver's seat by then

rmthomson21

Sep 22, 2015
DMV
They also play Vegas on Thursday and a hot Nashville team early Saturday. Avs could very well be in the driver's seat by then
Got 2 games in hand - they're already virtually in charge of their own destiny in terms of leading the West. Schedules might not line up that the Avs have a higher points total for a while, but it's not even like they're significantly behind.

Alternatively, STL = 1.304 pts/game
COL = 1.296 pts/game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad