Pre-Game Talk: Week of No Naz-sense and the Return of Byram: @Angry Pens, @Peg, @Oil

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
After a main board thread about the 2012 I discovered Ryan Murray was a 2nd overall pick. What a stinker of a year that was.
It's a very strange draft, because while you don't have the high end talent at the top of the draft, you still have:

Morgan Rielly #5
Hampus Lindholm #6
Filip Forsberg #11
Tom Wilson #16
Tomas Hertl #17
Andrei Vasilevskiy #19

If you're doing a re-draft strictly for the 1st round, I assume Vasilevskiy goes 1, one of the defensemen goes 2 and Forsberg goes 3.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
For quick, fun Colorado River updates?
NkjLJlL.png

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Not really a big fan of DNVR, just can’t deal with the drunken stupidity so i only watch on occasion.

One thing I noticed is they all seem to have a major hatred for MacDermid. He had a rough time the first couple of months and since then he’s been a solid #13/#7 for the Avs but they continue to say he’s not an NHL player. They even seemed to have trouble giving him credit for his 2 goals or the nice pass he made to Newhook the other day for a goal

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
AJ is fine. He seems mostly well-informed and logical, and is easily the one who carries that podcast.
I don’t mind AJ at all. Rudo I can’t take seriously. Nice guy I’m sure but doesn’t seem to take care of himself. Is he ever not drinking?

Not dogging on these guys, but if you want people to take you seriously you need to at least comb your hair sometimes.

Reactions: forsbergavs32

Shane Diesel

Jun 8, 2021
I don’t mind AJ at all. Rudo I can’t take seriously. Nice guy I’m sure but doesn’t seem to take care of himself. Is he ever not drinking?

Not dogging on these guys, but if you want people to take you seriously you need to at least comb your hair sometimes.
Ok, boomer.

• Haha
Reactions: katfude

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad