Pre-Game Talk: Week of No Naz-sense and the Return of Byram: @Angry Pens, @Peg, @Oil

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Byram finally back since early January...

1649088809482.png

^ My Byram fandom in one meme

Last edited:

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Not sure where else to ask this, but when do playoff tickets usually go on sale?

Me and my wife will be in Colorado for a wedding the first week of May. So hoping to buy some tickets when they go on sale and hopefully don’t have to mess with resale tix

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Assuming Byram plays tomorrow how are we lining up the D pairs? Not sure I'd throw Bo into the top four immediately while they're on the road and playing against a pretty decent team.

Toews - Makar
JJ - Mason
Bo - EJ

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Assuming Byram plays tomorrow how are we lining up the D pairs? Not sure I'd throw Bo into the top four immediately while they're on the road and playing against a pretty decent team.

Toews - Makar
JJ - Murray
Bo - EJ

Assuming you meant Manson, not Murray. But yea, I’d still put Bo with Manson in case anyone decides to try anything funny.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I'm assuming you meant Manson and not Murray?

I'd run with:
Toews-Makar
Byram-Manson
Johnson & Johnson

Manson, yeah. You beat my stealth edit.

I'd love to see a Byram-Manson pair and with Girard still a ways out it's looking like we will sooner than later.

Toews - Makar
Byram - Manson
Girard - EJ
JJ

Is my favorite configuration going into the postseason. A few questions need to be answered first through.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
After a main board thread about the 2012 I discovered Ryan Murray was a 2nd overall pick. What a stinker of a year that was.

• Haha
Reactions: niwotsblessing

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
Yeah. A shame though because it wasn't a lack of talent or anything else. Dude was just made of balsa wood. Early on when he played he was phenomenal.
Yup, he and Toews are the same age(Toews was passed over twice) but Murray was essentially supposed to be what Toews is today.

BoneCherry

Nov 19, 2021
Dallas
This week will let us get our D synchronized. Byram will need it while Manson is getting better every game. Having Girard with Manson or Byram with Manson is a good problem to have for the playoffs.

Reactions: The Moops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad