Pre-Game Talk: Week of middling teams

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow

So if Makar and EJ are in, that would mean that Turdis and Bhunt are out, I would assume?

What?!? 2 injured guys coming back? At the same time?

This is not going to end well fellas. I expect something like this is going to happen tonight ...

giphy.gif

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I legit do not know who any of these players are.
Vejmelka deserved a trade to a contender needing goaltender help.

Brett Ritchie is the second best Ritchie brother in the family (Nick is better).

Dauphin is a career AHLer.

Imama is an enforcer who won't have anyone to fight this game if Dermy sits.

Nathan Smith is a made up generic player in EA franchise mode that the Coyotes claim exist in order to hit the cap floor.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I think there’s still need for cap moves, this might still just be a paper transaction.
I'm not sure. The cap with Landeskog's hit confuses me. Cap friendly says we have 3mil available right now and Landy wouldn't make that in 13 games. So...... :dunno:

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

No need for cap moves now. So I bet eRod is back next game.

Not necessarily.

Honestly I haven't checked closely in a while since I completely tuned out on this season for like 2.5 weeks after the deadline, but with EJ coming back before the season ended they may still be doing some fiddling with it. Though Lehky and Landy on LTIR should make it all work fairly easily, they may still have issues with bonus carryover for next year to keep in mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad