Pre-Game Talk: Week of Home Cooking (WPG, NJ, DAL)

Tyson Jost's average TOI this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Loss, Win, Win.

Jost average TOI ~13minutes.

Landy suspension two games.

Most points in the upcoming three games: Kerfoot.

It is known.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Definitely interesting to see how Jost performs and what line is he on. If he does not start producing in the next 5-10 games he should be sent down.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
What the hell kind of illness Varly has that he hasn't played a game in a while? and is he gonna play in this up coming games at least?

mackinnon29

Nov 24, 2017
I'd say Landy gets 2 games
Jost plays between 13-14 mins
Think we can win 2 of the 3 games (NJ,DAL) but we could make a good push against Winnipeg there due for a bad one on a back to back and we haven't played sense Saturday

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
More than 1 game suspension for that would be a disgrace.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Looking forward to playing Winnipeg again now Zadorov has a clone who can learn from him. Will we see the first NHL player to be sent over the glass from a hip check? Probably.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I don't think he deserves more than 1, but DOPS does like to make an example out of repeat offenders.

If this was someone without a history, I bet all it would get is a fine.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Still kinda surprised Winnipeg isn't just absolutely scorching the entire Western Conference. I feel like Maurice is doing something to hold them back.

Maurice certainly doesn't help, but that team is also over-rated by a lot of folks on hf because they're a new canadian team with lots of young talent and 3 big name RHDs.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Maurice certainly doesn't help, but that team is also over-rated by a lot of folks on hf because they're a new canadian team with lots of young talent and 3 big name RHDs.

I don't think they're overrated at all. They've got outstanding talent in all areas, and now they have the goaltending. And this is coming from someone who thinks Tyler Myers is wildly overrated and always has been. They should be far more dominant than they currently are, only St. Louis and Nashville should be giving them a run for their money.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003

Jost Kerfoot Compher might be fun. Ghetto back on a line where he might get a point.

It's possible Wilson was at the practice but didn't do anything noticeable...

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
If those are the lines, I reckon they can switch Yak and Nieto. Coaches might not trust Yakupov enough in that role, but playing with Soderberg and Comeau would help in that regard. Otherwise, he's going to do a whole lot of nothing with Toninato and Bourque.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I don't think they're overrated at all. They've got outstanding talent in all areas, and now they have the goaltending. And this is coming from someone who thinks Tyler Myers is wildly overrated and always has been. They should be far more dominant than they currently are, only St. Louis and Nashville should be giving them a run for their money.

I think their age groups aren't lining up right. Enstrom & Little have already started to fall off hard and I don't think Buff & Wheeler are that far off from starting to regress either. Throw in an over-rated Myers, and some of their prospects taking longer than hoped, with the hipster appeal as the new small-market canadian team, and you have a prime recipe to get over-rated on HF. They have a lot of players & prospects I like, but too often people think about the players that their older guys were in their primes and the players that their kids should become when looking at that lineup.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I think their age groups aren't lining up right. Enstrom & Little have already started to fall off hard and I don't think Buff & Wheeler are that far off from starting to regress either. Throw in an over-rated Myers, and some of their prospects taking longer than hoped, with the hipster appeal as the new small-market canadian team, and you have a prime recipe to get over-rated on HF. They have a lot of players & prospects I like, but too often people think about the players that their older guys were in their primes and the players that their kids should become when looking at that lineup.

I can't really argue any of that. Still, time is of the essence in that case and I think they could still use Little as a good complimentary piece, though I agree they shouldn't have coughed up that much $$$ and term for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad