GDT: Week of healing (Edm, Chi, @Chi)

How many goals will Nuke score this week?

• Total voters

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
As long as the Avs have Nathan Mackinnon, they won't have a 1A 1B situation. Any line Mack is on is the number 1 line. Dude is absolutely our best player bar none.

He is the Avs best player. But, Mikko isn’t too far behind him. Rantanen was our best player this season before he went down to injury imo.

This season and the two previous years Pts/game

MacK: 1.28

Mikko: 1.11

I agree Mack is the man, but I just need to put some respect on Mikko’s name.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

“I touched on this the other day in practice: We’ve had all of our D playing here, and although Barbs hasn’t had the opportunity that some of our others have, we just haven’t, for the month of November, been getting it done as a group back there,” Bednar said after the victory over the Oilers. “I touched on it that we have some other players who are close that we liked in training camp, and Rosen’s a guy and we’re not going to know what we have until we give him a look.”

“We’ve had some guys here all season that have had lots of opportunity, and if someone else is better suited to help us win, then we have to try and explore that at a time like this,” Bednar said. “That’s just facts. We need to win hockey games. That’s where we’re at as an organization. We’re going to do everything we can to try to push that, and if that means experimenting a little bit, then we have to do it.”

I like hearing this from Bednar. Of course it's easier to say this with EJ out and it's fair to wonder if they would've made a change if he was healthy but I hope those bottom pairing guys aren't guaranteed a spot just because of their contract status. Rosen (and eventually Timmins) should play if the others aren't getting done.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

I like hearing this from Bednar. Of course it's easier to say this with EJ out and it's fair to wonder if they would've made a change if he was healthy but I hope those bottom pairing guys aren't guaranteed a spot just because of their contract status. Rosen (and eventually Timmins) should play if the others aren't getting done.

I know it's not intended, but that's such a jab at Barberio lmao

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
He is the Avs best player. But, Mikko isn’t too far behind him. Rantanen was our best player this season before he went down to injury imo.

This season and the two previous years Pts/game

MacK: 1.28

Mikko: 1.11

I agree Mack is the man, but I just need to put some respect on Mikko’s name.

MacKinnon can take the game over in a way Rantanen hasn't. When MacKinnon is hot, he's the best player in the league.

Reactions: klozge

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad