GDT: Week of healing (Edm, Chi, @Chi)

How many goals will Nuke score this week?

• Total voters

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Finally some good news on the injury front with Mikko and Calvert being possibilities this week and Wilson potentially coming back from the dead and practicing.

Also looks like we might get to see what we have in Calle Rosen with our defense sucking.

L
W
W

Reactions: 5280

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Finally some good news on the injury front with Mikko and Calvert being possibilities this week and Wilson potentially coming back from the dead and practicing.

Also looks like we might get to see what we have in Calle Rosen with our defense sucking.

L
W
W

tenor.png

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

I'm hoping it's to replace one of Graves/Cole in the lineup but we can't rule out an EJ injury after Kerfoot's stupid play. Either way, this team badly needs some more puck movement from the defense so hopefully Rosen actually gets a shot.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
EJ was hit by a shot in the leg and limped off before returning. Could be an LBI. Could be Kerfoot. Could be nothing.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Oh man the Rosen news is awesome. I hope we see:

Girard - Makar
Rosen - EJ
Zadorov

And we just play 5 Dmen. No need for a 6th guy.

As for the week. I'm guessing Mikko is back by the Chicago Home/Home. And I'm gonna say Calvert is back on Wednesday.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Oh man the Rosen news is awesome. I hope we see:

Girard - Makar
Rosen - EJ
Zadorov

And we just play 5 Dmen. No need for a 6th guy.

As for the week. I'm guessing Mikko is back by the Chicago Home/Home. And I'm gonna say Calvert is back on Wednesday.
I can't imagine we roll with 5 D given the means putting those 5 guys out there more. And 3 of those guys haven't been playing too well and 1 of them has come from the AHL.

Also, as an aside. I have never understood calling two back-to-back games, where you play one at home and one away, a "home and home". Where does that come from?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I can't imagine we roll with 5 D given the means putting those 5 guys out there more. And 3 of those guys haven't been playing too well and 1 of them has come from the AHL.

Also, as an aside. I have never understood calling two back-to-back games, where you play one at home and one away, a "home and home". Where does that come from?

I mean it's a home for the Avs and a home for the Hawks. Hence "home and home."

Reactions: Avs

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
L
W
L

Not confident whatsoever about playing the Oilers. MacKinnon tends to really struggle against McDavid.
He had 5 points in 3 games vs the Oilers last year. McDavid had 2 points in 3 games vs the Avs.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka

I thought it was a fairly standard saying, tbh

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Hopefully EJ is okay, but Rosen deserves a shot regardless. Graves and Cole have been horrible lately, and they don't deserve to see the ice time they're seeing. After the hot start Graves has, he's showing his true colors now. Looks bad.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
They haven’t really been too progressive with their decisions recently so I have to think this Rosen call up is because of EJ, not because a couple of other dudes suck.

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
He had 5 points in 3 games vs the Oilers last year. McDavid had 2 points in 3 games vs the Avs.
Yeah. our problem against the Oilers was playing without most of our star power. The Oilers aren't as good as us at full health.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Being able to squeak out a win against the Oil would be huge for confidence.

Getting Mikko, Calvert and Wilson back soon would be amazing. Hoping for a real good week here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad