Pre-Game Talk: Week of Fireworks and a 3.8% Shooting Percentage (@ARI) (LAK) (TOR)

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Leafs favorite to win against us at home. I don't remember an opponent being favorite to win in Denver. I don't think it happened once last year. Could be the first time in 2+ years.

ETEpuDe.png

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
I think there are/could be some legitimately good teams.

Vegas is one, Colorado is the other. I think Winnipeg when healthy is another, and I think Edmonton given their offensive firepower could be a 4th. Doesn't extend much past that, though.
Not sure why there's so little buzz about Dallas. Even though Robertson has cooled a bit they still have firepower, a #1D and and a top goaltender. Could easily see them finishing 1st in the West and going on a run.

Reactions: The Moops

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I think there are/could be some legitimately good teams.

Vegas is one, Colorado is the other. I think Winnipeg when healthy is another, and I think Edmonton given their offensive firepower could be a 4th. Doesn't extend much past that, though.
I just don't believe they are as good as their total points. They have basically the same advanced metrics 5v5 as the Avs who have been insanely beat up. I think both Colorado and Winnipeg - if healthy which is a big if - are better teams than Dallas.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Dogg is back boyssss he's going to be flying out there tonight after being in his cage for 4 weeks
Lol I thought that last year in Toronto. Avs got clobbered

Still pissed they didn't win that game with this freaking goal. I was jumping out of my seat !
proud-touched.gif
You can blame Darcy Kuemper for taking that away from us. f***in guy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad