Pre-Game Talk: Week of Excellence (STL, PHI, EDM, CBJ)

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Everberg played a few games with them early in the season and lasted the entire game with them, so not sure about the above comment. It was in Toronto and Boston. Think he ended up playing 13 minutes or so.

If Rendulic plays well, he'll stay there. He ended the game there against the Oilers so he has some trust growing.

Started the game in the top 6? I honestly don't remember that but there have been so many different lines I don't remember every single one of them.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I just worry that if Rendulic keeps his play up, but Landy and Duchene lay an egg while Briere does things with Malkin and MacK despite MacK continuing to struggle, we'll end up with Briere back on the Landy-Dutchy line and Talbs back with Malkin and MacK for the late game push.
Well, it's up to Rendulic to keep playing well, but Roy wasn't afraid to put him with those guys late in a tie game, even after Briere scored.

Started the game in the top 6? I honestly don't remember that but there have been so many different lines I don't remember every single one of them.
It was after the opening Minnesota game when Roy went nuts and spread out the lines. MacKinnon was with Tangs and Briere and Everberg was with ROR and Landy.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Yeah, I few games at the start of the season had Everberg with ROR and Landy, even as starters for the game. Boston on the road was one of them I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad