Pre-Game Talk: Week of Andre's Revenge (vsNYR, @NSH, vsTBL)

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
This is what happens when idiots run a professional sport league, and the good news is Bettman's contract is extended for 5 more years

Reactions: jabubenice

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Can't complain when the league gave the Avs the option to not play. They threw away 2 points by deciding to play IMO.

I agree, kinda. Athletes are always going to want to play, no matter how stupid of an idea it is. By giving them the choice, you made the decision already. Sakic might should've made an executive decision on that one.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
I think what he's getting at is the league should have stepped in and postponed it knowing the Preds were missing that many players and the entire coaching staff.

Also not coming into this season with any form of a taxi squad after it worked so well is idiotic. They're finally delaying games, but forcing teams to play shorthanded for COVID reasons is a bad look on the league and the product on the ice.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Calgary allready down to 4 players....And we and Florida soon to follow....And these 3 teams are just the beginning.....Shutdown is the only solution..

Oh, and say goodbye to Olympia and All-Star Break....

Koolboss

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
Calgary allready down to 4 players....And we and Florida soon to follow....And these 3 teams are just the beginning.....Shutdown is the only solution..

Oh, and say goodbye to Olympia and All-Star Break....
I hope not really wanted to see Kadri in the Allstars

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad