Pre-Game Talk: Week 9: Week at Home (Ana, Wpg, Phi)

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Was reading an article on the Athletic and Baugh brought something up I hadn't thought about. When Byram was taking all the delay of game penalties, he was playing RD with Girard as his partner. Still frustrating, but at least I can sort of understand why all of sudden he was having issues clearing. I wasn't taking into account switching sides.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Was reading an article on the Athletic and Baugh brought something up I hadn't thought about. When Byram was taking all the delay of game penalties, he was playing RD with Girard as his partner. Still frustrating, but at least I can sort of understand why all of sudden he was having issues clearing. I wasn't taking into account switching sides.
Switching side for a defenseman is a big deal, especially those who play top 4 minutes.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Switching side for a defenseman is a big deal, especially those who play top 4 minutes.
At the very least, Bo was aware of his play... “Awful some games. Not bad some other games. OK other games,” said the defenseman, who has five goals and four assists on the year. “I feel like the last few games, I’ve started to play a little better. I’ve just got to continue to build.”

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
whats a going on yet once again rouletted line in after mackannon not passing playing stupid solo they maKin new order in lines . no work peace for rantanen playing in roulette carusells tornado place. yesterday was all colton davids and miles doghouse.. or dogfood? sorry small names or badnames not attaching. by the ways heres must listen before game. dogfood album one track with done by best band in history hurriganes guitaris kallio and brother. brand new world. only one like acustic track all other like 1st class punkrock. 1st class and numero uno when lined. this music from 78 and lightyear better than other. thank you

sir avgard hockeyprofesdor

Last edited:

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
IMG_5852.png
Feel free to use this beauty. My first attempt at AI art. Was supposed to be Gritty versus St. Bernard. Lol

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Maybe a minority opinion, but I thought Malinski played decently

Funny enough I think Bednar agreed with you.

Oettinger is like Toews. Both living off reputation. At one point they were really good and thats all people remember them for. Oettinger is a good goalie but people talk like hes all world all the time and I never get that impression when watching him. He had that crazy good game 7 or whatever against the Flames that one year and thats what people remember most.

Speaking of goalies. Is there even an elite goalie these days? Im talking a dominant goalie like Roy, Hasek and Belfour were in their era. Vasi was that guy for 5 yrs but I dont know if I would give him elite status today.

No, and it's basically hilarious how bad the Vezina commentary has been. Insert name of goalie who was crazy good recently will win it from NY x2, or Tampa.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I'm very confused about tonight's start time. My sports app says 7:30 PM MT, but all the beat reporters are saying that it's going to be 8:22 PM MT. And if it is 8:22, are we really going to make Saber fans stay up until 10:30 just for the start of the game?

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
I'm very confused about tonight's start time. My sports app says 7:30 PM MT, but all the beat reporters are saying that it's going to be 8:22 PM MT. And if it is 8:22, are we really going to make Saber fans stay up until 10:30 just for the start of the game?
"Face-off" is 8pm, which means its likely to be that 8:22 PM start, because TNT.

Reactions: sethro109

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad