NFL GDT: Week 8

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Is that you Booger?

Seriously is he related to Flores? He wont shut up about how great he has been as a coach and praising him

Y'know just because you're so miserable about your team doesn't mean the rest of us can't have a little bit of fun with what's clearly a lost season. Go pray to your Cutler shrine some more.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
That right there almost makes you think they are trying to lose games

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
As soon as he let it fly i'm like "this is so going to be picked off, isn't it?"

Right into double coverage. Tank commander Fitz.

And of course, in a cruel twist of fate, Minkah Fitzpatrick has both picks. Because of course.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I want that cornerback cut and never be allowed to step on a field again.

Credit to Juju but holy god damn use your hands, my guy/

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Jets twice and the Bengals on the Dolphins schedule sadly I don't think they manage to get a win anywhere.

member 157595

Oh for f***'s sake Dolphins. :laugh:

I stop watching after the 1st quarter and I check in the morning to find that you allowed 27 unanswered points to a 2-5 team starting their backup QB just coming off a concussion? You guys are hopeless. I'm now convinced you're going to flirt with 0-16, if not give it up on the first date to 0-16.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Oh for ****'s sake Dolphins. :laugh:

I stop watching after the 1st quarter and I check in the morning to find that you allowed 27 unanswered points to a 2-5 team starting their backup QB just coming off a concussion? You guys are hopeless. I'm now convinced you're going to flirt with 0-16, if not give it up on the first date to 0-16.
Dolphins and Bengals play each other later this season. That's the #1 pick in the draft game. See who wins that.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Nagy is going to go after kid for this but man what an awful position coach put him in with that nonsense at end of game and everyone was asking why didn't they center ball if they were going to pull that nonsense

Nagy just looks worse and worse

member 157595

Already been made

Go into the injury thread

Jesus Christ they're 2014-2015 Buffalo Sabres tanking. :laugh:

I don't mean that as an insult either. Tearing it down is sometimes necessary but it's the easy part, the building is the hard part and I haven't seen a well-rounded, contending Dolphins team in decades.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad