NFL GDT: Week 8

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Everybody has to play a Thursday game so I don't put any stock into match-ups for these primetime games. The quality of football is usually way worse due to the short week anyways. I think Monday is the day they could put more investment into for better match-ups.

Reactions: Bocephus86

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
god forbid a player show confidence in himself and his own team.

but apparently teams and players should just genuflect to the almighty Patriots

Why give the Patriots any motivation though? This is a team that spent weeks last year feeding off of the fact some people had written them off.

Landry is backing off his comment:

member 157595

Why give the Patriots any motivation though? This is a team that spent weeks last year feeding off of the fact some people had written them off.

Landry is backing off his comment:

Do the Patriots really care what a member of the Cleveland Browns, of all teams, says about them? I would think not.

TheTimTamSlammerMan

Jul 29, 2011
Long Island
I honestly don’t understand the running into the kicker penalty. I feel like they call that 100% of the time even if you graze the kicker. Why was that not called?

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I don't understand the terminology of that call. Diggs caught the ball, is a runner, and was not defenseless. I think it's an unnecessary hit, but I wish they phrased it differently. Just call it hit to the head or something.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Man, Haskins being thrown to the wolves here.
Did he even get first team reps?

If Washington is tanking, they for sure will get another QB.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Haskins is the exact prototype of a quarterback you sit for a year, not surprised he looks the way he does. Too much too soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad