NFL GDT: Week 8

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I wouldn't say this, the Eagles were up by more with less time left against Mariota and lost.

The Jags have no semblance of an offensive identity. They can’t run the ball without Fournette, they can’t pass block with a practice squad guard playing LT, and as shaky as Wentz started the game, he looks much better the last 2 drives which both ended in touchdowns or more points than the Jags have scored in any one game in the past month.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Jags have no semblance of an offensive identity. They can’t run the ball without Fournette, they can’t pass block with a practice squad guard playing LT, and as shaky as Wentz started the game, he looks much better the last 2 drives which both ended in touchdowns or more points than the Jags have scored in any one game in the past month.
But neither did the Titans. They scored 3 touchdowns after the Eagles going up 17-3. Took them a few weeks to score that many touchdowns combined. This game is far from over.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Eagles wearing down in the second half is becoming an issue

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Can we let this crew call a Thursday Night Football game and let Buck and Aikman go back to Sunday for a week. I've been liking Eisen as a play by play guy.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Philly's very own the Roots as we go to break after the touchdown

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Can we let this crew call a Thursday Night Football game and let Buck and Aikman go back to Sunday for a week. I've been liking Eisen as a play by play guy.
The whole booth has been better than I expected really quite smooth. I know Warner is good because he does do radio. The rest to my knowledge have never done a game, and it's 4 guys. Haven't had anybody talking over the others, which probably would be pretty easy to do for them. You wouldn't think this is the first time they've done this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad