NFL GDT: Week 8

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Some really good match ups this week. Really looking forward to it.

Denver vs. KC
Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh
Baltimore vs. Carolina
Rodgers vs. L.A.R.
Minnesota vs. New Orleans

Yummy.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Some really good match ups this week. Really looking forward to it.

Denver vs. KC
Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh
Baltimore vs. Carolina
Rodgers vs. L.A.R.
Minnesota vs. New Orleans

Yummy.

Agreed and i would add Tampa Bay vs. Cincy and Detroit vs. Seattle as well as games i am very interested in watching.

The Thursday night & Monday Night games aren't as Yummy. :(

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
No. All the Broncos/Chiefs games aren't very high scoring.
They played each other in Week 4 and the Chiefs won 27-23.
Yeah, I hear that, but I think KC defense has gotten better and Case Keenum is not good at football. I also don't think using any games not involving Mahomes really matters, KC's offense wasn't blowing teams out very often with Alex Smith. It's a different animal now.

I think it'll be a blowout, but I can see why you wouldn't.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Yeah, I hear that, but I think KC defense has gotten better and Case Keenum is not good at football. I also don't think using any games not involving Mahomes really matters, KC's offense wasn't blowing teams out very often with Alex Smith. It's a different animal now.

I think it'll be a blowout, but I can see why you wouldn't.

I think the Chiefs got their run game going the last few weeks with Hunt & the Broncos with Lindsay so i expect a slower pace from both teams.
The Denver defense is a run funnel defense so i expect KC to win by 7-10 pts with Hunt and Kelce doing most of the work in the offense. Broncos will run the ball as much as possible to keep the Chiefs offense off the field. I don't expect the Chiefs to score 35+ on the Broncos.

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I think the Chiefs got their run game going the last few weeks with Hunt & the Broncos with Lindsay so i expect a slower pace from both teams.
The Denver defense is a run funnel defense so i expect KC to win by 7-10 pts with Hunt and Kelce doing most of the work in the offense. Broncos will run the ball as much as possible to keep the Chiefs offense off the field. I don't expect the Chiefs to score 35+ on the Broncos.
Fair enough, it will be interesting to see! My only comment on that would be that if KC gets up, say 2 touchdowns early, it will be hard for Denver to stay committed to the run. I'm sure the Bengals didn't want to give up the run either.

If I'm KC though I'm always taking the ball first and playing up tempo. Your offense is your strength, get ahead and force teams to try to play catch up.

Denver D was good against the Chiefs last game, though they have a massive home field advantage.

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

I fully expect the Chiefs to score 35 because they don't need a ton of possessions to do it and Denver's defense isn't scary anymore.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Another week where the Bay Area teams will be bad. Maybe the 49ers have a chance against Arizona. I thought they did a few weeks ago and that didn't go well.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I know people hate Joe Buck but gotta commend him on this week preparation. World Series and Houston for football. He's like Pierre McGuire this week.

Sep 19, 2008
I know people hate Joe Buck but gotta commend him on this week preparation. World Series and Houston for football. He's like Pierre McGuire this week.

I remember one day he did a Niners game in Candlestick and took the trolley to AT&T for the Giants WS game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad