NFL GDT: Week 7

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Fun fact: the actual Japanese dude who they voiced over to be "Vic Romano" is actually a famous actor in Japan - Takeshi Kitano. (Which is where the name for the original Japanese show came from: Takeshi's Castle). If you've ever seen "Battle Royale" he plays the principal of the school in that movie.

And I concur that the show still holds up. The dialogue is deceptively clever, even just the invented names and gags/puns based off that and their made up professions lol. I want to know who came up with taking an old late 80's Japanese game show and dubbing over it.
its genius, especially the made up professions..
Everything about it is hilarious ,especially the concept..
All this spurred on be AZ kicker lol. the only Blankenship ive ever seen besides Ken.

Reactions: misterchainsaw

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
You sure, doc? This little puppy looks 35 but has a raspy voice of an 85 yr older.

Wait, thought you were a lawyer?
My wife makes her living developing the chemicals used by doctors to reverse aging, so I indirectly have picked up a lot of beauty tips. The main tip is to avoid the things that damage your skin prematurely to cause you seeking medical miracles to reverse that damage.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
My wife makes her living developing the chemicals used by doctors to reverse aging, so I indirectly have picked up a lot of beauty tips. The main tip is to avoid the things that damage your skin prematurely to cause you seeking medical miracles to reverse that damage.
Nothing cures ugliness, not even orange makeup plastered all over your face for the camera. ;)

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

That preseason hype of Julio Jones has quickly faded away

He was never someone who you could bank on for like 15 games this season. You accept that he’s going to be banged up. He’s the WR3 behind evans and Godwin.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I'll just leave this here.

Rypien, he got most of the pre-season in game action. So, see how he manages to move the offence. They may lose, but it's going to be interesting to see how the offence operates. Will be an indictment on Wilson if the offence looks better than it has the past 2 games and most of this season.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Cowboys/Lions might be a banger.

Nobody has been able to slow down the Goffense, can Micah Parsons be the guy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad