NFL GDT: Week 7

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bears have some real good run blockers and backs. Herbert makes breaking off ten yard runs look easy and Montgomery has some ridiculous power.
No secret they need receivers. I have those guys in fantasy, so I like it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Zappeception. Think I'm going back to Miracle Mac the next drive.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Congrats to Pats fans on their big QB breakout blowout loss to the Chicago Bears.

….

Last placetriots.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Come on, go for it on 4th down. You know how much Belichick has run up scores over the years? He won't be mad about it.

This is only the 4th time the Bears have beaten the Patriots in the regular season, and first time in New England. In fact, they didn't even go to New England for the first time until after they played the Super Bowl.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
NE needs a win against the Jets next week badly.

Boy, does that feel strange to type.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Another Zappeception.

Bears haven't looked this dominant since the SB vs Pats in 1986.
You are driving me to the knife tonight, dude.

That game is still etched in my brain with Perry barreling through for a TD at the top of the memory bank. Steve “The Neck” Grogan still has PTSD, 35 years later. Tony Eason is still looking for an offensive line. :laugh:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Belishit has now coached 157 games without Tom Brady at QB.

Thats more games than Bill Walsh coached in his career.

Hes 74-83

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
But people were ready to give Zappe the keys to the starting job
It will be an interesting week, The Belly is going to be grumpy with the media all week. It’s going to be worse than the Brady takeover because alot of fans at that time were tiring of Bledsoe by the time he took that hit by Mo Lewis.

I can’t tell you which is worse NE’s defense or offense. Both are terrible.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
You are driving me to the knife tonight, dude.

That game is still etched in my brain with Perry barreling through for a TD at the top of the memory bank. Steve “The Neck” Grogan still has PTSD, 35 years later. Tony Eason is still looking for an offensive line. :laugh:
Not a soul in the AFC would have stood a chance against the 85 Bears either. There's no shame in losing to easily one of the best NFL teams of all time, and arguably the greatest defensively.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Not a soul in the AFC would have stood a chance against the 85 Bears either. There's no shame in losing to easily one of the best NFL teams of all time, and arguably the greatest defensively.
For sure. One of the best teams of all time. Beating the Fish for the first time in the POs was the highlight of that year. Honestly, they had no business going to the SB but they got lucky. The Raiders would have given the Bears a better fight, ironically with Jim Plunkett on that team but Marcus Allen would have been tough to stop even with that Bears defense. Bears still win but it probably would not have been that beating it turned out to be, even the Dolphins would have been a better opponent who did beat them that year.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Weird how the greatest coach in nfl history wasn’t anything until Brady….and then was nothing after Brady!

He doesn’t even have a winning record without a Brady (unless I’m mistaken).

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’m not sure todays Patriots would have stood a chance against the 85 Bears. And they’re all in their 60s.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Weird how the greatest coach in nfl history wasn’t anything until Brady….and then was nothing after Brady!

He doesn’t even have a winning record without a Brady (unless I’m mistaken).
I get all the hate but the Pats went to the POs last year, that wasn’t that long ago. Then you have the 11-5 year with Matt Cassel at QB, rebuilt the lowly Browns and took them to the PO too That’s at least 3 season off the top of my head. That 2008 season was remarkable too, they lost Brady and 1/2 that stud defense and still went 11-5.

I am also tired of everyone crediting those first three SBs to Brady. Those were defensive driven teams with Brady managing to not turn the ball over alot. It’s when Randy came that Brady became the QB he is today.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I get all the hate but the Pats went to the POs last year, that wasn’t that long ago. Then you have the 11-5 year with Matt Cassel at QB, rebuilt the lowly Browns and took them to the PO too That’s at least 3 season off the top of my head. That 2008 season was remarkable too, they lost Brady and 1/2 that stud defense and still went 11-5.

I am also tired of everyone crediting those first three SBs to Brady. Those were defensive driven teams with Brady managing to not turn the ball over alot. It’s when Randy came that Brady became the QB he is today.
His career record without Brady is sub Jeff Fisher.

Youve chosen to showcase some highlights.

You can find a lot more lowlights.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2