NFL GDT: Week 7

member 157595

Bench Flacco, what was Elway smoking when he traded for him.

I understand the concept of Flacco as a stopgap while a young QB isn't ready, but I don't think that was Elway's thinking. I think he genuinely doesn't believe in rebuilding and would rather scrape together a mediocre team (which he also failed at, since the Broncos are terrible) than a tank.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I rewatched the highlights again, I counted 3 drops by Noah Fant.

I know he’s a rookie but damn, gotta catch those balls

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Does anyone know if a team has ever made the playoffs going 0-6 in their own division, or even what the worst divisional record for a playoff team is? Couldn't find anything with a quick Google search. Vikings are 0-2 right now in their own division and play the Lions this week. 4-0 outside their division. Way too early to be talking about it but it would be a crazy scenario.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Does anyone know if a team has ever made the playoffs going 0-6 in their own division, or even what the worst divisional record for a playoff team is? Couldn't find anything with a quick Google search. Vikings are 0-2 right now in their own division and play the Lions this week. 4-0 outside their division. Way too early to be talking about it but it would be a crazy scenario.

They'll beat the Lions easily. Don't let the record fool you the Lions are dog crap. The only reason they have a decent record now is the universe is punishing Lions fans by giving the Fords an excuse to keep the two morons, Patricia and Quinn, for another 5 years and ruin this pathetic franchise even more.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I don't have cable, so the only pre-game show I can watch on Sunday mornings is the NFL Network through DAZN. It's mostly not bad, but the weekly segment called the "Lowes Zone" or whatever is one of the most cringey things I've ever seen in terms of lame, shill-y product placement disguised as "analysis". All they do is pick up random tools and make really bad puns. For example:

"They need at RATCHET up the run game!"

"Keep POUNDING the ball on the ground" While swinging a hammer

"Russel Wilson keeps things BALANCED" While using a level

"The Ravens don't MEASURE UP" While extending a tape measure.

This was all in a short segment about the Seattle/Baltimore game.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I'll go out on a limb and say betting the under in this Giants/Cardinals game in the rain might be smart with 2 rookie QBs. One of which has never played a game in the rain in his career college or NFL

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I believe we will finally see an overturned PI call here in the Giants/Arizona game. The Arizona guy actually pushed the giant defender down

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad