NFL GDT: Week 7

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The slight rain in San Fran doesn't seem like it should be this crippling to the passing game.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
The Dolphins have shown all season they can't stop the run yet the Bills have a total of 8 rushes by their RB's?

I mean I get if you have Mahomes back there passing but why would you put the game on Josh Allen's arm when you can just run you way to victory?

I know Daboll once was a position coach for the Pats and had a year at Alabama but shouldn't you actually show you know something about offense before being given an OC job rather than just having cool stops on your resume?

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
What is the record for quickest football game? I ask because the 49ers game is going to be in the 4th quarter way before any of the other games.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Why. You should come out here. It's always sunny or foggy. Our rainy season has been reduced to mainly November to maybe March, and it's not as much as it used to be.

Question

Are there a ton of Tarantula's in SF? If so why would you want to live there?

I recall seeing something years ago about Tarantula's all over city and that made any idea of visiting SF a no go for me

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Question

Are there a ton of Tarantula's in SF? If so why would you want to live there?

I recall seeing something years ago about Tarantula's all over city and that made any idea of visiting SF a no go for me

I haven't heard that story. There are other issues surrounding the city that are probably worse, but that gets into a political discussion and this is the not the forum for that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad