Pre-Game Talk: Week 7: Talkin Turkey (@ NSH, VAN, @MIN, CGY)

Food you're going to over eat on the most

• Turkey

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Ham

• Stuffing

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Green Bean Casserole

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Pie

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Appetizers

• Mashed Potatoes

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Vegetables

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dinner Rolls

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Yams

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I'm ready for the pain tonight. I'm expecting a cataclysmic score line that is not in our favor. I'm talking like 8-2 or something like that. Captain Quinn with at least 5 points tonight and lays our Frail Cale with a thunderous hip check.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I'm ready for the pain tonight. I'm expecting a cataclysmic score line that is not in our favor. I'm talking like 8-2 or something like that. Captain Quinn with at least 5 points tonight and lays our Frail Cale with a thunderous hip check.
I don’t think Canucks are allowed to make hip checks after Hamhuis broke himself with that one and then they lost the Finals

Huggy Bear is definitely getting 3+ points tonight with the way Georgie is playing and the braindead mistakes we make

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Canucks are 7-0-1 at home but 6-5-0 on the road this season.

Seems like a tail of two teams home vs away. Avs have to skate hard tonight.
Ah yes I see the problem here is that Fin doesn’t have a tail and he really should

IMG_6154.jpeg

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I don’t think Canucks are allowed to make hip checks after Hamhuis broke himself with that one and then they lost the Finals

Huggy Bear is definitely getting 3+ points tonight with the way Georgie is playing and the braindead mistakes we make

Hip check tonight, book it. Hughes on Makar. I'm talking NHL Hitz flip the guy over you type stuff too.

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver

I wouldn’t say that. Hughes has only 2 points in 10 career games against the Avs. It’s the only team he has struggled against statiscally Lol

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
It's pretty impressive that the Avs have maintained their position in the standings despite the fact that they're essentially functioning on three forward lines. Just IMAGINE if they had a 2nd line...

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
I wouldn’t say that. Hughes has only 2 points in 10 career games against the Avs. It’s the only team he has struggled against statiscally Lol
This held up pretty well. Only reason Hughes had even a single point was because Georgie let in a weak goal against Miller.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
It's pretty impressive that the Avs have maintained their position in the standings despite the fact that they're essentially functioning on three forward lines. Just IMAGINE if they had a 2nd line...

I would take another line of Cogliano - Olofsson - Kiviranta over these bums. At least another 4th line would provide energy instead of skating slowly and doing nothing out there.

Reactions: The Merchant

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
This held up pretty well. Only reason Hughes had even a single point was because Georgie let in a weak goal against Miller.
Yeah I didn’t think he had a good game for us last night. Getting way overplayed lately considering our defense consists of Myers Freidman Juulsen and a 34 year old Cole lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad