Patriots/NFL Week 7 - Pats 6-0 - Next Up - at Jets 10/21 8:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Should have started Eli.

:laugh:

All jokes aside, Brady is now 4-3 against the Giants, regular season and playoffs combined. He likely won’t face them again, so will finish with a winning record against them.

Seahawks, Panthers and Cardinals he’s still .500 against. Broncos 8-9 (but obviously doesn’t get to face as much now that they’re baaad).

Reactions: rfournier103

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Josh Gordon must be taking the TB12 pliability training to heart

Pretty incredible he was back on the sideline, that looked catastrophic

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
No point of even having these PI calls reviewed. They refuse to overturn anything.

They clearly have no interest in this rule and only did it to appease whining. It will take tackling a guy to get it to be used correctly. Fire Riveron and get someone who wants the rule, or just announce it's not a thing.

Right now it's just another excuse for the NFL to run for ads.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Went to work early and took over the break room. Saw most the first and bits and pieces of the game. Was on break when Edelman caught that awesome pass and thought co workers would have heard me but didnt.

Team seriously needs some offensive help. Maybe trades for AJ Green and Trent Williams. Some small debate it could be Bradys last year with some of the stuff he has said. If it is go all in.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Dont want AB back. However the whole turn of events is interesting.

He signs with the Patriots and the shit storm happens. He gets let go and all a sudden out of the news.

Cant tell me if he signed with another team the shit storm would have happened.

I would prefer, Green, Bryant, Sanders or Diggs over him. Even Eifert and bring Harry off of IR

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Niners fans at work getting annoying. Who have the Pats played? I mentioned the Bills and get a weird look. I asked them the same thing and they said......................the Buccaneers...........................LOL

Once again also the same old song Patriots have an easy division. Asked dude who has a hard division. Of course he said his Niners division is hard.....................according to him AFC east and north are easy..............

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Niners fans at work getting annoying. Who have the Pats played? I mentioned the Bills and get a weird look. I asked them the same thing and they said......................the Buccaneers...........................LOL

Once again also the same old song Patriots have an easy division. Asked dude who has a hard division. Of course he said his Niners division is hard.....................according to him AFC east and north are easy..............

The AFC North is very clearly the worst. 3 negative teams and the Ravens are -11 in games not playing the Dolphins. Bills are playing better, but the Dolphins and Jets are two of the worst teams in the league.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Kraft doesn't want him to pay what he's owed and he's supposed to be happy giving him a check again? Don't see it.

From what I have read, it’s likely Kraft is going to be paying him anyway because he didn’t do anything to void the bonus. Once the Patriots suited him up for a game, they can’t use the fact that they didn’t tell them about the pending litigation as a reason.

In addition, AB still has a Cap hit which affects the Pats trading for players, even though he’s not playing. I’m not sure it’s a good idea to bring him back, but Kraft paying him shouldn’t be one of the issues.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

Yes all of that is correct.

Reactions: Alicat

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
What is up with Michael Bennett? His snaps have decreased every single week. Played 11 last night, and the bulk of that was garbage time. He's been effective when he's been in.

Early in the season he was playing 50% of defensive snaps, and I figured they were just managing him, but 11 last night after playing 15 the previous week? Something's up.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yeah idk. He looks good when he plays imo

Maybe it’s load management but it doesn’t seem like it at this point. They also have a lot of talent

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I mean, maybe it is load management, they did just play 3 games in 12 days, but...I don't know, last night didn't feel like that.

He does everything Deatrich Wise does, and better, so it's not just a scheme thing.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
No :(

I hope it isn't serious

Sounds like he's been dealing with a knee issue for a little while, which makes sense, since he's looked little off the past few games. Fortunately, it looks like he'll be ok. N'Keal Harry is eligible to start practicing Monday, so we'll see if they activate him and bring the receiver corp some much needed help

I think there are two things that Harry brings that will help. He's not a great athlete, but he was very good in run after catch situations in college. He should also help their redzone/goalline offense, as he's very good in contested catch situations.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
“No cares except BC alumni

Next“

@Donnie Shulzhoffer

well, not everyone was fortunate enough to attend a superb community college like yourself.

so I’ll keep talking about BC football, thanks :)

I will rephrase one of my other posts on this matter.

No one cares about BC College Football other than hardo BC alumni like yourself.

And thanks for helping me prove my point.

Reactions: JRull86

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
“No cares except BC alumni

Next“

@Donnie Shulzhoffer

well, not everyone was fortunate enough to attend a superb community college like yourself.

so I’ll keep talking about BC football, thanks :)

That's pretty lame, especially since I'm sure that Donnie is pretty highly educated, not that there is anything wrong with community college. I mean, both my kids went here in NJ and have careers making a lot more money than their peers, but what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad