NFL GDT: Week 7 - Part 2

*Bob Richards*

ROFL Cole Beasley.

Giants beat the Cowboys. The stoppable force vs. the movable object.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
That Eagles game just became a must win, cause we aren't beating the seahawks.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
When I asked for the Rivers garbage time stats, I didn't think they'd all be going to Woodhead, who my opponent has. :laugh:

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
The last time Sam Bradford faced the Panthers was the last time he played a regular season game as a Ram. Hope he fares better this week health wise, but I'd love to see him on his back all night.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Don't know who to cheer for here. Panthers, I guess? The division leaders can run away with their divisions, it doesn't effect me. I just want the other NFC teams to stay mediocre. I do need one of the Panthers/Falcons to start losing though.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Don't know who to cheer for here. Panthers, I guess? The division leaders can run away with their divisions, it doesn't effect me. I just want the other NFC teams to stay mediocre. I do need one of the Panthers/Falcons to start losing though.

Vikings play the Falcons, so you probably want them to lose. But they've got a soft schedule, so you're probably better off hoping for only one team out of the NFC West.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
The last time Sam Bradford faced the Panthers was the last time he played a regular season game as a Ram. Hope he fares better this week health wise, but I'd love to see him on his back all night.

Kinda like Cam the last time he played the Eagles? ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad