Pre-Game Talk: Week #7: Avs Fans in the Stands? (VGK, MIN, @AZ, @AZ)

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
MacDonald is the best option.

Bringing him in and taking out Timmins leaves you with 1 righty and 5 lefties though.

upload_2021-2-25_13-25-16.gif

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Tomorrow should be interesting.. Arizona coming off 2 big comeback wins against the crappy Ducks possibly feeling big and bad and looking for revenge after last year playoff whooping.. and the Avs need to prevent from a 3 game skid

Reactions: cccoltsicehockey

Anders Cain

Formerly JordoMack
Jul 7, 2018
Nova Scotia
I gotta say at this point I'd rather see Macdonald for a few games than timmins... I didn't mind how he played nearly as bad as timmins with some of the big mistakes he's made

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I'm not that worried. I always remind myself about the 2019 Blues.

Yeah that and the Blue Jackets have shown this is a new NHL. There's so much parity, and the momentum swings in games and series are so powerful now, that anyone can beat anyone.

All you have to do is make the playoffs. I genuinely don't care if the Avs face the best or the worst team in the first round. It'll suck if that means they lose in the first round, but it's easy to not take the 8th seeded team seriously and drop the first two games, putting you in a hole that you can't recover from.

They weren't the 8th seed, but that's basically what the Avs did with Dallas last year in the second round. They got a little too confident and came out flat after dominating Arizona. That can happen with any team. I almost like this teams chances against the better teams rather than the worse teams anyway.

Reactions: Avsboy

letsgoavs1921

Jul 26, 2006
I'll be at the game tonight. Every time the Avs come here they don't play well, I was there last year when we lost 3-0. Any idea who is in goal tonight?

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
How many tickets are they selling? Is it 50% capacity?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00