NCAA GDT: Week 6

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I don't think I've ever seen a delay of game called on the defense for trying to simulate the snap count. Yet alone 3 of them in the same half, this is honestly kinda funny.

OU looking VERY human today so far, this is of course one of those games where expectations go out the window but man, Murray can't do anything today.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I don't think I've ever seen a delay of game called on the defense for trying to simulate the snap count. Yet alone 3 of them in the same half, this is honestly kinda funny.

OU looking VERY human today so far, this is of course one of those games where expectations go out the window but man, Murray can't do anything today.

Texas is not giving them anything easy. Forcing OU to be patient. Kyler isn't as precise or methodical as Baker. Plus Tom Herman is calling plays again. Not Tim Beck.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yep, terrible first half. Heisman frontrunner has to be Tua now until proven otherwise. Grier's definitely still in the mix and will probably be a finalist, but he's turning it over far too much.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Yep, terrible first half. Heisman frontrunner has to be Tua now until proven otherwise. Grier's definitely still in the mix and will probably be a finalist, but he's turning it over far too much.

He's been playing with fire all year. Kansas just isn't dropping them.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I really get irritated by South Carolina and Mizzou’s consistent ability to find new and agonizing ways to lose to them (screw you Connor Shaw).

Mizzou up 9 at the half. Can’t wait to find out how they screw this one up.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I really get irritated by South Carolina and Mizzou’s consistent ability to find new and agonizing ways to lose to them (screw you Connor Shaw).

I think you should be safe no way Muschamp lets his offense put up 10 points in the 2nd half. He must already be pissed they scored 14. So as long as you prevent the pick 6 Muschamp should do all the work for you.

Reactions: CanesInducedComa

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
OU is letting every pile get pushed for several extra yards. Bad fundamental tackling on display.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid

Good news for you is that Shaw has graduated and Will Duncechamp is now South Carolina's coach.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Bye week for PSU.

OSU loss sucked. But no way the Nittany Lions would come out this flat against mediocre competition at home as Michigan & MSU have.

I’ll have to concede OSU is the best in the B1G. But PSU is for sure #2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad