Post-Game Talk: WEEK 6 - Pats fall to 1-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Belichick better thank Brady like 20x in his eventual HOF induction speech, because he'd go down as nothing more than a great defensive coordinator that was a 2x failed head coach if not for him.
If I were Bill Belichick, I’d ask Brady to give my induction speech.

Reactions: LSCII

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
It does limit things on offense, but defensively the personnel isn't bad. Remember, they slowed down my Dolphins and held Hill to 40 yards. No one else has done that.
Yep that was also before key injuries to Christian Gonzalez and Matt Judon, nvm the rest. Not excuse making I'm just saying I don't know if they have the horses to do anything sophisticated on defense at the moment.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Yep that was also before key injuries to Christian Gonzalez and Matt Judon, nvm the rest. Not excuse making I'm just saying I don't know if they have the horses to do anything sophisticated on defense at the moment.
You are right, but I still think they are taking things away. Of course that was against Jimmy G, who could not make a quick decision to save his life.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
At this point you could say the same about Mac
Which is why I find the people who are offended by Bailey Zappe offensive! This is not about who is the better QB. It should be simply about the current QB making the SAME bonehead plays every single week. It doesn't matter if he's "better" than the backup. When you play like a meathead week after week after week you should sit and see what the next guy does. I couldn't care less what Bailey Zappe looked like in training game or that they REleASeD him. The current starting QB does not deserve to be playing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad